Subject: [IPFIX] First draft of IPFIX Agenda for Orlando meeting

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2013 13:35:02 +1300

Hi all:

My first draft of our agenda is available at
   http://www.ietf.org/proceedings/86/agenda/agenda-86-ipfix

Please send any corrections, suggestions for improvements, etc
to me soon.  Also, iof you have drafts you'd like to present, we
have some time available.

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: ramki Krishnan <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:44:57 -0800

Dear Neville,

Is the meeting on Wed. or Thu. ? The link below indicates Thursday.
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/86/agenda.html

Also, please fix my name as "Ram Krishnan"

Thanks,
Ram

-----Original Message-----
From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Nevil Brownlee
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2013 4:35 PM
To: IPFIX Working Group
Subject: [IPFIX] First draft of IPFIX Agenda for Orlando meeting

Hi all:

Please send any corrections, suggestions for improvements, etc to me soon.  Also, iof you have drafts you'd like to present, we have some time available.

Cheers, Nevil

--
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix