Subject: [IPFIX] Protocol Action: 'Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information' to Internet Standard (draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-10.txt)

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:18:13 -0700

The IESG has approved the following document:
- 'Specification of the IP Flow Information eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for
   the Exchange of Flow Information'
  (draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-10.txt) as Internet Standard

This document is the product of the IP Flow Information Export Working
Group.

The IESG contact persons are Joel Jaeggli and Benoit Claise.

A URL of this Internet Draft is:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis/

Technical Summary

   Relevant content can frequently be found in the abstract
   and/or introduction of the document.  If not, this may be 
   an indication that there are deficiencies in the abstract
   or introduction.

Working Group Summary

    The documents obsoletes RFC 5101.  It does not change the technical
    content of the RFC5101 protocol specification, but it add several
    clarifications.  The WG jointly worked on improving RFC5101 based
    on implementations experience and document reviews.  There is strong
    consensus on the document.

Document Quality

    This is an update of RFC 5101 based on a lot of practical experiences
    with implementing and operating the IPFIX protocol.  Changes compared
    to RFC 5101 result from these experiences.

Personnel

   Juergen Quittek is the document shepherd. He has reviewed it personally
    and believes that this version is ready for forwarding to the IESG
    for publication.

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2013 12:11:22 -0700

Thanks guys,

we made it.

joel

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	Protocol Action: 'Specification of the IP Flow Information 
eXport (IPFIX) Protocol for the Exchange of Flow Information' to 
Internet Standard (draft-ietf-ipfix-protocol-rfc5101bis-10.txt)
Date: 	Tue, 16 Jul 2013 11:18:13 -0700
From: 	The IESG <[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	[email-masked]
To: 	IETF-Announce <[email-masked]>
CC: 	ipfix chair <[email-masked]>, ipfix mailing list 
<[email-masked]>, RFC Editor <[email-masked]>

Technical Summary

Working Group Summary

Document Quality

Personnel