Subject: [IPFIX] Milestones changed for ipfix WG

From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 24 Jul 2013 11:13:02 -0700

Changed milestone "Submit Internet-Draft on IP Flow Export
Applicability Statement", set due date to December 2002 from December
2002.

Changed milestone "Select IPFIX protocol, revise Architecture and Data
Model drafts", set due date to February 2003 from February 2003.

Changed milestone "Submit IPFX-REQUIREMENTS to IESG for publication as
Informational RFC", set due date to April 2003 from April 2003.

Changed milestone "Submit IPFIX Protocol Evaluation Report to IESG for
publication as Informational RFC", set due date to May 2004 from May
2004.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet Draft on IPFIX Implementation
Guidelines", set due date to August 2006 from August 2006.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet Draft on IPFIX Testing", set due
date to August 2006 from August 2006.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet Draft on Reducing Redundancy in
IPFIX data transfer", set due date to August 2006 from August 2006.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet Draft on IPFIX MIB", set due date
to August 2006 from August 2006.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet Draft on Handling IPFIX
Bidirectional Flows", set due date to August 2006 from August 2006.

Changed milestone "Submit IPFIX Biflows draft to IESG for publication
as Standards Track RFC", set due date to March 2007 from March 2007.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Type Information
Export", set due date to December 2007 from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Configuration Data
Model", set due date to December 2007 from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet draft on IPFIX File Format", set
due date to December 2007 from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet draft on Single SCTP Stream
Reporting", set due date to December 2007 from December 2007.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet draft on IPFIX Mediation Problem
Statement", set due date to January 2008 from January 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit File Format draft to IESG for publication as
Standards track RFC", set due date to January 2008 from January 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit IPFIX MIB draft to IESG for publication as
Standards track RFC", set due date to March 2008 from March 2008.

Changed milestone "Submit Single SCTP Stream draft to IESG for
publication as Informational RFC", set due date to January 2009 from
January 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit Mediation Problem Statement I-D to IESG for
publication as Informational RFC", set due date to October 2009 from
October 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit initial draft on anonymization support", set
due date to October 2009 from October 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit initial draft on flow selection", set due
date to October 2009 from October 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit initial draft on structuring information
elements", set due date to October 2009 from October 2009.

Changed milestone "Submit final version of PSAMP MIB module", set due
date to August 2010 from August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit Configuration Data Model draft to IESG for
publication as Standards track RFC", set due date to August 2010 from
August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit Mediation Framework I-D to IESG for
publication as Informational RFC", set due date to August 2010 from
August 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit anonymization support I-D to IESG for
publication as Experimental RFC", set due date to October 2010 from
October 2010.

Changed milestone "Submit structuring information elements I-D to IESG
for publication as Standards Track RFC", set due date to December 2010
from December 2010.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet-Draft on guidelines for IE
developers and Reviewers", set due date to November 2011 from November
2011.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet-Draft on IPFIX use at mediators",
set due date to November 2011 from November 2011.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet-Draft on intermediate
aggregation", set due date to November 2011 from November 2011.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet-Draft on exporting MIB objects",
set due date to November 2011 from November 2011.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet-Draft on data link IEs", set due
date to November 2011 from November 2011.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet-Draft revising RFC 5101", set due
date to December 2011 from December 2011.

Changed milestone "Publish Internet-Draft revising RFC 5102", set due
date to December 2011 from December 2011.

Changed milestone "Submit flow selection I-D to IESG for publication
as Standards Track RFC", set due date to December 2011 from December
2011.

Changed milestone "Submit guidelines for IE developers and reviewers
for publication as Informational BCP RFC", set due date to April 2012
from April 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit revised IPFIX MIB for publications as
Standards track RFC", set due date to April 2012 from April 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit intermediate aggregation for publication as
Standards track RFC", set due date to October 2012 from October 2012.

Changed milestone "Submit data link IEs for publication as Standards
track RFC", set due date to February 2013 from February 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit IPFIX use at mediators for publication as
Standards track RFC", set due date to April 2013 from April 2013.

Changed milestone "Submit revised RFC 5101 for publication as
Standards track RFC", set due date to April 2013 from April 2013,
resolved as "Done".

Changed milestone "Submit revised RFC 5102 for publication as
Standards track RFC", set due date to April 2013 from April 2013.

URL: http://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ipfix/charter/