Subject: [IPFIX] RFC 7119 on Operation of the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:48:57 -0800 (PST)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7119

        Title:      Operation of the IP Flow Information
                    Export (IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators 
        Author:     B. Claise, A. Kobayashi,
                    B. Trammell
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       February 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      32
        Characters: 74807
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-mediation-protocol-10.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7119.txt

This document specifies the operation of the IP Flow Information
Export (IPFIX) protocol specific to IPFIX Mediators, including
Template and Observation Point management, timing considerations, and
other Mediator-specific concerns.

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2014 22:34:19 -0800

Great job from the IPFIX community.

Regards, Benoit

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	RFC 7119 on Operation of the IP Flow Information Export 
(IPFIX) Protocol on IPFIX Mediators
Date: 	Wed, 12 Feb 2014 20:48:57 -0800
From: 	<[email-masked]>
Reply-To: 	<[email-masked]>
To: 	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>
CC: 	<[email-masked]>, <[email-masked]>, 
<[email-masked]>

         RFC 7119

The RFC Editor Team

.