Subject: [IPFIX] Last Call: <draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-05.txt> (Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types) to Informational RFC

From: The IESG <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 14 May 2014 11:19:04 -0700

The IESG has received a request from the IP Flow Information Export WG
(ipfix) to consider the following document:
- 'Textual Representation of IPFIX Abstract Data Types'
  <draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt-05.txt> as Informational RFC

The IESG plans to make a decision in the next few weeks, and solicits
final comments on this action. Please send substantive comments to the
[email-masked] mailing lists by 2014-05-28. Exceptionally, comments may be
sent to [email-masked] instead. In either case, please retain the
beginning of the Subject line to allow automated sorting.

Abstract

   This document defines UTF-8 representations for IPFIX abstract data
   types, to support interoperable usage of the IPFIX Information
   Elements with protocols based on textual encodings.

The file can be obtained via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt/

IESG discussion can be tracked via
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-ietf-ipfix-text-adt/ballot/

No IPR declarations have been submitted directly on this I-D.