Subject: [IPFIX] RFC 7133 on Information Elements for Data Link Layer Traffic Measurement

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 21 May 2014 18:29:51 -0700 (PDT)

A new Request for Comments is now available in online RFC libraries.

        RFC 7133

        Title:      Information Elements for Data Link 
                    Layer Traffic Measurement 
        Author:     S. Kashima, A. Kobayashi, Ed., P. Aitken
        Status:     Standards Track
        Stream:     IETF
        Date:       May 2014
        Mailbox:    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked], 
                    [email-masked]
        Pages:      41
        Characters: 76209
        Updates/Obsoletes/SeeAlso:   None

        I-D Tag:    draft-ietf-ipfix-data-link-layer-monitoring-08.txt

        URL:        http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc/rfc7133.txt

This document describes Information Elements related to the data link
layer.  They are used by the IP Flow Information Export (IPFIX)
protocol for encoding measured data link layer traffic information.

This document is a product of the IP Flow Information Export Working Group of the IETF.

This is now a Proposed Standard.

STANDARDS TRACK: This document specifies an Internet standards track
protocol for the Internet community,and requests discussion and suggestions
for improvements.  Please refer to the current edition of the Internet
Official Protocol Standards (STD 1) for the standardization state and
status of this protocol.  Distribution of this memo is unlimited.

This announcement is sent to the IETF-Announce and rfc-dist lists.
To subscribe or unsubscribe, see
  http://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ietf-announce
  http://mailman.rfc-editor.org/mailman/listinfo/rfc-dist

For searching the RFC series, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/search
For downloading RFCs, see http://www.rfc-editor.org/rfc.html

Requests for special distribution should be addressed to either the
author of the RFC in question, or to [email-masked].  Unless
specifically noted otherwise on the RFC itself, all RFCs are for
unlimited distribution.

The RFC Editor Team
Association Management Solutions, LLC