Subject: [IPFIX] Considering the circumstances under which we wind down the ipfix working group.

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 08 Oct 2014 17:35:12 -0700

Gentle-people,

Benoit and i have been discussing the status of the IPFIX with respect
to our charter-items and milestones. We are approaching the point where
were should consider when to declare victory and wind down the working
ground activity, or look at alternative scenarios. As it stands it looks
we're in pretty code shape.

At this point, we have one outstanding working group document.

draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export

and two potentially ipfix related documents

with respect to the former I am confident that we can get adequate
review for the  document either through this mailing list or the opsawg
depending on the timeline  and willingness of the authors. I would have
no trouble sponsoring the document.

I would like to hear the thoughts of the chairs and other participants
about where we think this should go.

Thanks
joel

---

From: Wayne Tackabury <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 8 Oct 2014 22:10:11 -0400

Hi Joel:

While I have nothing to weigh in on with the residual working group
document (that all sounds reasonable), from the sounds of it, we can
definitively answer a question I'd asked on the list a while back and
hadn't heard back on....namely, that we can count on there not being wg
meeting needs at future IETF's.  (as a matter of general course, anyways.)

Let me know if that's not a correct assumption. :)

Regards,
Wayne Tackabury
IBM Security Software Group

From:	joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
To:	"[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>,
            IPFIX Working Group <[email-masked]>
Date:	10/08/2014 08:35 PM
Subject:	[IPFIX] Considering the circumstances under which we wind down
            the ipfix working group.
Sent by:	"IPFIX" <[email-masked]>

Gentle-people,

Thanks
joel

[attachment "signature.asc" deleted by Wayne Tackabury/Waltham/IBM]
_______________________________________________
IPFIX mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ipfix