Subject: [IPFIX] What's the current state of draft-ietf-ipfix-mib-variable-export

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 11:10:29 +1300

Hi Paul, Colin and Benoit:

Draft cutoff date for IETF 91 is 27 October, i.e. real soon now.
Brian Trammell posted a partial review of it back on 15 August - are you 
likely to publish a new version before 27 October?

Cheers, Nevil

-- 
---------------------------------------------------------------------
  Nevil Brownlee                          Computer Science Department
  Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
  FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

---

From: Paul Aitken <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Oct 2014 12:24:51 +0100

Yes, I will work on this.

P.

On 12/10/2014 23:10, Nevil Brownlee wrote:
> Brian Trammell posted a partial review of it back on 15 August - are 
> you likely to publish a new version before 27 October?
>
> Cheers, Nevil
>

---

From: Juergen Schoenwaelder <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 15 Oct 2014 15:44:17 +0200

> likely to publish a new version before 27 October?

Nevial,

I have to review this document (or an update should there be one soon)
but this document is of low priority for me given the other things
going on in the IETF in which I am involved. Time is finite.

/js

-- 
Juergen Schoenwaelder           Jacobs University Bremen gGmbH
Phone: +49 421 200 3587         Campus Ring 1, 28759 Bremen, Germany
Fax:   +49 421 200 3103         <http://www.jacobs-university.de/>