Subject: [IPFIX] WG Action: Conclusion of IP Flow Information Export (ipfix)

From: IESG Secretary <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 16:47:58 -0700

The IP Flow Information Export (ipfix) working group in the Operations 
and Management Area has concluded. The IESG contact persons are Benoit 
Claise and Joel Jaeggli.

The mailing list will remain open.

---

From: joel jaeggli <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 18:34:34 -0700

Thank you to everyone, for a job well done.

we have one remaining document which I am happy to AD sponsor when the
authors are ready.

joel

---

From: Benoit Claise <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Mar 2015 09:47:05 +0100

Dear all,

Thanks to all of you who have been participating to the existing IPFIX 
journey, and thanks to Jürgen and Nevil for driving this.
Look at the produced set of specifications at 
https://datatracker.ietf.org/wg/ipfix/documents/. Great achievement.

Regards, Benoit