Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Public Review of FSG/OP PDAPI/1.0 (Vector Printer Driver)

From: "McDonald, Ira" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2006 12:27:43 -0800

Greetings,                                     Monday (13 November 2006)

[This public review ends on Wednesday 13 December 2006 at 5pm US EST.]

The Free Standards Group Open Printing Steering Committee (FSG/OP SC)
has reviewed the "FSG/OP Vector Printer Driver API (PDAPI) Version 1.0
RC3" specification, aka OPVP (Open Printing Vector Printing), and found
it to be technically complete and without any remaining open issues (the
section on Text Operations has been removed and will be addressed in a
future version).

The FSG/OP SC requests public review for 30 days of the PDAPI/1.0 RC3
specification, archived in the directory:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/fsg/vector/work-in-progress

in the file:

  pdapi-spec-1.0rc20061020.pdf

Please send your comments to the FSG/OP Architecture mailing list:

  mailto:[email-masked]

Thank you,
- Ira (for the FSG Open Printing Steering Committee)

PS - Claudia - please forward to CIP4 JDF mailing list.
Harry - please forward to AFP and other mailing lists.

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839
phone: +1-906-494-2434
email: [email-masked]

-- 
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Free Edition.
Version: 7.1.409 / Virus Database: 268.14.4/532 - Release Date: 11/13/2006