Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> WIMS WG session in Montreal 27 September

From: [email-masked]
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 02:48:13 +0000

The WIMS WG will meet after the WIMS Plenary  on Thursday, 27 September, at about 2:40 Eastern Time.
Dial In: 1-866-365-4406 
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655 
Passcode: 2635888# 

The introductory  slides are posted at 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/WIMS_WG_Meeting_Sept_07.pdf

The slides for the CIM presentation have been posted at ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/PWGqtly200709_WIMS-CIM_status_v01.ppt 

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 25 Sep 2007 08:54:57 -0500

During the WIMS-CIM session, in addition to a brief review of the status
of the WIMS-CIM effort, I will also talk on the subject of "Why Should I
Care about Web Services?"  The slides for that session will be posted in

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/
before the session.  
 
rick

________________________________

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On
Behalf Of [email-masked]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 21:48
To: PWF announce
Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> WIMS WG session in Montreal 27 September 

The WIMS WG will meet after the WIMS Plenary  on Thursday, 27 September,
at about 2:40 Eastern Time.

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406 
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655 
Passcode: 2635888# 

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/WIMS_WG_Meeting_Sept_07.
pdf

The slides for the CIM presentation have been posted at
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/PWGqtly200709_WIMS-CIM_s
tatus_v01.ppt
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/PWGqtly200709_WIMS-CIM_
status_v01.ppt>  

Thanks,

Bill Wagner

---

From: <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 13:29:52 -0500

The web services slides are in 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/general/presentations/WebServicesWhyDoICare_fo
rPWG_01.ppt
 
rick

From: Landau, Richard 
Sent: Tuesday, September 25, 2007 08:55
To: [email-masked]
Subject: FW: PWG-ANNOUNCE> WIMS WG session in Montreal 27 September 

 
rick

Dial In: 1-866-365-4406 
Toll #: 1-303-248-9655 
Passcode: 2635888# 

Thanks,

Bill Wagner