Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> PWG Last Call for Comments for Scan Requirements document and a Reminder

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 9 Apr 2008 12:21:14 -0400

Dear All,

Attached below is the file containing the comments I have for PWG Last 
Call for Comments against the Network Scan Service Use Cases and 
Requirements v1.0 document 
(ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanreq10-20080324.pdf).

Below is the updated Requirement document with revision marks according to 
the comments.
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/mfd/wd/lcrc-mfdscanreq10-20080409_rev.pdf

I'd like to remind you that this PWG Last Call for Comments will end on 
April 17, 2008 at our next face-to-face meeting. 
In that meeting all the last call comments will be presented for the 
formal final vote for change approval. 
Please send your comments to [email-masked] ASAP. I will continue to add them 
to the comment file and update the Requirement document.

Thanks,
-Nancy
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy Chen
Secretary and Editor
PWG MFD Working Group

Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology
Oki Data
2000 Bishops Gate Blvd.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: (856) 222-7006
Email: [email-masked]