Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Announcing PWG Candidate Standard 5106.3-2008 - Imaging State & Counter MIB v2

From: Harry Lewis <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 3 Jun 2008 14:37:56 -0600

In March 2008 the PWG  Imaging State & Counter MIB v2 was formally 
approved and accepted as PWG Candidate Standard 5106.3-2008. This new 
Candidate Standard represents the work product of the PWG WIMS Working 
Group under the Chairmanship of Bill Wagner (TIC), Co-Chair/Secretary 
Craig Whittle (Sharp), Lead Editor Ira McDonald (High North) and with help 
from many PWG members as cited in the standard. 

You can obtain a copy of the standard at 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/standards/pwg5106.3.pdf. 
Please note there is a link in 5106.3-2008 to the ASN.1 source for the 
associated MIB 
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/candidates/cs-wimscountmib20-20080318-5106.3.mib

Harry Lewis
PWG Secretary

Harry Lewis
Program Manager - Intellectual Property & Open Standards
Phone: 303-924-5337
e-mail: [email-masked]
infoprint.com

P Think before you print