Subject: PWG-ANNOUNCE> Agenda Change Notice: February 2009 PWG F2F

From: Jerry Thrasher <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 16 Feb 2009 20:23:56 -0500

PWG members,

For those planing on calling into the Tuesday or Wed. F2F meeting topics;
the
afternoon sessions for both days will start one half hour earlier than the
original
agenda. (we will only be taking an hour for lunch)

There will also be an "open discussion" session on the Tuesday agenda
(where
the TBD item is)

An updated agenda (with links to meeting slides) and venue information can
be found at:

http://www.pwg.org/chair/meeting-info/February_2009_Hawaii.html

For those not able to attend in person, a telephone bridge number will be
provided.
The details of the conference call are:

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada):  866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada):  1-650-429-3300
Participant Code: (Restricted)**

**Note: The Participant Code for the call MUST be requested from the Chair.

_____________________________________

(Embedded image moved to file: pic21933.gif)LEXMARK
Jerry Thrasher

PWG Chair
Senior Engineer, WW Corporate Standards
C14/082-3, 740 New Circle Rd, Lexington Ky 40550
Office: +1 859 825 4056     Fax: +1 859 232 7628
thrasher(at)lexmark(dot)com