Subject: [IPP] IPP Teleconference info & Production Attributes Set 2 draft, v0.2 posted

From: "Zehler, Peter" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 1 Sep 2009 04:46:53 -0700

To the IPP WG,

I've uploaded the updated IPP Production Attributes Set 2 draft, v0.2 to
the PWG FTP site for today's IPP WG meeting, September 1, 1-2 PM PDT =
4-5 PM EDT. (details below)  

The following files are now available:

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PPE/wd-ippprodprintext10-v2-20090831.
pdf >

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PPE/wd-ippprodprintext10-v2-20090831.
doc >

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PPE/wd-ippprodprintext10-v2-20090831-
rev.pdf >

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/new_PPE/wd-ippprodprintext10-v2-20090831-
rev.doc >

I propose to follow a technique which I have found efficient during
telecons when reviewing standard drafts:
I flag problem that need to be resolved, with red highlight ISSUE ahead
of the meeting.
During the meeting we visit each red ISSUE comment.
Those that are solved during a meeting, I change to green highlight
ISSUE and type the resolution into the same comment.  Then off-line I
carry out the agreement with change tracking and re-post the next
version of the draft.  You will see some green ISSUE resolutions from
the August 18 meeting.  There are 21 red ISSUE comments and 10 green
ISSUE comments in the v0.2 draft.

Thanks,

Tom

Teleconference information:

The meeting is held in accord with the PWG Intellectual Property Policy.

The PWG Teleconference number and access code are used.

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 

Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 

Attendee access code: (by request only, please contact me if you do not
have it)

Click Here to Join Live Meeting 

<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG_MFD&role=attend&pw=PQ%
25%3EFj5sN
<https://www.livemeeting.com/cc/xerox/join?id=PWG_MFD&role=attend&pw=PQ%
25%3EFj5sN> >

Agenda:

1. Identify Minute Taker

2. Approval of minutes from last meeting

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/ippv2-minutes/IPPv2-ftf-minutes-20090818.
pdf>   

3. Agenda bashing 

4. Review issues in specification

5. Next steps

 

 

Peter Zehler

Xerox Research Center Webster
Email: [email-masked]
Voice: (585) 265-8755
FAX: (585) 265-7441
US Mail: Peter Zehler
Xerox Corp.
800 Phillips Rd.
M/S 128-25E
Webster NY, 14580-9701 

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp