Subject: [IPP] I uploaded v0.3 of the IPP Production Printing Draft Set2 with the agreements reached at today's meeting

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 01 Sep 2009 15:00:15 -0700

I've uploaded the PWG IPP Production Printing Draft Set2 v0.3 with the
agreements we reached today at the meeting written as MS-WORD comments.  All
21 red ISSUES were resolved, so there are 34 green ISSUEs in the MS-WORD
file v0.3.  The file is at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v3-20090901-rev.doc

Next steps: I'll prepare a v0.4 carrying out the 34 green ISSUE agreements
with change tracking turned on.  I'll upload both -rev and change-tracked
accepted forms in .doc and .pdf forms before the next Meeting, Monday,
September 14, 2009, 4:00 PM PDT = 1:00 PM EDT.

The -rev v0.4 version will have all the change tracking from the v03 version
only.  Versions without the -rev are change accepted to make each version
easier to read.  

Tom

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 03:11:16 -0700

To the IPP WG,

I've uploaded the updated IPP Production Attributes Set 2 draft, v0.4 to the
PWG FTP site for next Monday's IPP WG meeting, September 14, 1-2 PM PDT =
4-5 PM EDT. (details below)  

The following files are now available:

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090906.pdf >

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090906.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090831.doc>  >

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090906-rev.pdf
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090831-rev.pdf>

<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090906-rev.doc
<ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090831-rev.doc>

The -rev version has the changed text with change tracking that carries out
the agreements reached at the September 1, IPP WG meeting.  Red ISSUE
comments indicate ISSUES to be covered at the meeting.  Most of them are
ISSUES to check each block of changed text to see if they are OK.  The clean
version is with the changes accepted.

See Change Log for details.

Peter will post the .pdf versions, since I don't have Acrobat Professional.

Tom

  _____  

From: [email-masked] [mailto:[email-masked]] On Behalf Of Tom
Hastings
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 15:00
To: [email-masked]
Subject: [IPP] I uploaded v0.3 of the IPP Production Printing Draft Set2
with the agreements reached at today's meeting

Tom

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and 
dangerous content by  <http://www.mailscanner.info/> MailScanner, and is 
believed to be clean.

---

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2009 14:28:47 -0400

Hi,

I created the missing PDF versions and uploaded them.

Tom's PDF links below now work correctly.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
email: [email-masked]
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

On Fri, Sep 11, 2009 at 6:11 AM, Tom Hastings <[email-masked]> wrote:
> PWG FTP site for next Monday’s IPP WG meeting, September 14, 1-2 PM PDT =
> <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090906.doc >
>
> <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090906-rev.pdf >
>
> <ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v4-20090906-rev.doc >
>
> The –rev version has the changed text with change tracking that carries out
> Peter will post the .pdf versions, since I don’t have Acrobat Professional.
>
>
>
> Tom
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
> ________________________________
>
> I’ve uploaded the PWG IPP Production Printing Draft Set2 v0.3 with the
> Next steps: I’ll prepare a v0.4 carrying out the 34 green ISSUE agreements
> with change tracking turned on.  I’ll upload both –rev and change-tracked