Subject: [IPP] v0.5 Draft of IPP Production Printing Attributes Set2 posted on PWG Web site

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:49:24 -0700

With Pete's help, I've posted the -rev v0.5 version with change tracking
since v0.4 of the Production Printing Set2 Draft with the comments and edits
we made yesterday during the IPP WG telecon at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v5-20090914-rev.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippprodprintext10-v5-20090914-rev.pdf

I didn't see much point in posting the clean version.  We'll post a v0.6
draft later this week with both the revisions and a clean version (with all
change tracking accepted and all green comments removed) after I've had a
chance to carry out the additional editing agreements that we reached
yesterday.  We'll review that v0.6 draft at the next IPP WG telecon, Monday,
September 28, 4:00 PM EDT = 1:00 PM PDT.

Tom

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp