Subject: [IPP] 1284 Cmd Set - Stable Draft (25 January 2010)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jan 2010 12:47:30 -0500

Hi,

[To: PMP, WIMS, IPP]

I just posted a Stable draft of the PWG Command Set Format for
IEEE 1284 Device ID at:

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmp1284cmdset10-20100125.pdf / doc
 - clean copy w/ line numbers

 ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/pmp/wd/wd-pmp1284cmdset10-20100125-rev.pdf / doc
 - with redlines and line numbers

For review at today's WIMS WG teleconference and a PWG Last Call
spanning the upcoming February PWG F2F in Scottsdale, AZ.

Cheers,
- Ira
----------------------------------------------------------------

Changes to create the version of 25 January 2010 – Stable Draft

- Editorial – changed document status to Stable Draft, per WIMS WG
  discussion
- Technical – revised section 3.2 and section 6 to change all references
  to IPP/2.0 to “any version of IPP” and remove explicit conformance
  requirements for IPP/2.0, per WIMS WG discussion

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp