Subject: [IPP] IPP WG Call for Prototypes for IPP Job and Printer Extensions - Set 2 (JPS2)

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 13 Jan 2010 15:49:54 -0800

The Standard for Internet Printing Protocol (IPP): Job and Printer
Extensions - Set 2

is out for IPP WG Call for Prototypes.  Implementers need to forward their
experience with implementing parts of this specification.  Please identify
the parts and anything you learned and send them to the IPP WG DL.

There are three variants in both .doc and .pdf forms:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v16-20100111-rev.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v16-20100111-rev.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v16-20100111.doc

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v16-20100111.pdf

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v16-20100111-clean.do
c

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v16-20100111-clean.pd
f

The -rev.doc and -rev.pdf have editorial changes made during and after the
IPP WG Telecon, 1/11/2010 show with change tracking turned on and the
MS-WORD comments.

The .doc and .pdf have the change tracking accepted, but the comments still
included.

The -clean.doc and -clean.pdf have neither the change tracking nor the
comments.

When the IPP WG determines that there is sufficient evidence of prototyping
JPS2, a new Stable draft will be released and Paul Tykodi (IPP Chair) will
announce an IPP WG Last Call on that document (at least 15 days).  When that
IPP WG Last Call completes, a second Stable draft will be released (if any
changes are required) and the IPP WG will ask Paul (PWG Secretary, IPP
Chair) to announce the PWG Last Call (to PWG-Announce).  We hope that PWG
Last Call will span the February 10th IPP session at the PWG F2F.

Tom

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp