Subject: [Pwg-Announce] Calling for volunteers

From: [email-masked]
Date: Fri, 5 Feb 2010 11:36:33 -0500

Dear All,

In addition for the PWG Chair position, there are several other important 
postions within PWG working groups currently open:

IDS (Imaging Device Security) Working Group - Secretary

WIMS (Workgroup for Imaging Management Solution) - Secretary

MFD (Multifunction Device) Working Group - Editors for Semantics and 
Interface specification for 
MFD System Service, 
FaxIn Service,
EmailIn Service, 
EmailOut Service, and 
Transform Service.

If you admir to be in the industry technology front, working with a group 
of highly skilled professionals who are forward thinging and passionate in 
helping each other in creating great Industry standards, solving the most 
difficult integration/incompatibility problem across different vendors, 
operating systems, and solutions, please join us.

Serving as a Working Group Secretary is the best way to keep up with the 
most intelligent problem solving discussions and catch those untold 
technical secrets in the making of the great standards in the history of 
the industry.

Serving as Working Group Editors is a great way to sharpen your technical 
mind and technical writing skills, also a great opportunity to demonstrate 
your technical leadership. 

We look forward to hearing from you soon.

-Nancy
PWG Vice-Chair
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nancy Chen
Principal Engineer
Solutions and Technology
Oki Data
2000 Bishops Gate Blvd.
Mt. Laurel, NJ 08054
Phone: (856)222-7006
Email: [email-masked]
-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce