Subject: [IPP] IPP Agenda - 4pm EST Monday 1 March 2010

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 14:01:35 -0500

Hi,

[Corrected links in agenda item 3]

Reminder of our next IPP WG call:

 [Live Meeting if Pete Zehler can host one - watch your mail]

 Monday 1 March - 1pm PST / 4pm EST

 Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
 Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

 Attendee Access Code: *******#
 Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

If you need the Attendee Access code, please email me a request.

Agenda:

(1) PWG IP Policy and Minute Taker
 - Mike?

(2) Approve IPP minutes from last meeting
 - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-f2f-minutes-20100210.pdf

(3) Prototype Results on IPP Job and Printer Operations Set2 (Tom, Mike, Pete)
 - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-apple-20100209.pdf
 - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-Xerox.pdf

(4) Status of IPP Job and Printer Operations Set2 (Tom)
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v17-20100125-clean.pdf
 (or later draft)

(5) Report on IANA updates to IPP Registry (Ira/Mike)
- waiting for next steps from Michelle Cotton (IANA)

(6) IPP/2.0 Second Edition (Ira/Mike)
- ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp20-20100226.pdf

(7) Next Steps
 - Next IPP WG Call - 15 March

Cheers,
- Ira (IPP co-editor)

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Co-Chair - TCG Hardcopy WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music/High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto:[email-masked]
winter:
  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176
  734-944-0094
summer:
  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
  906-494-2434

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp

---

From: Matthias Hörl <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 20:47:17 +0100

Am 28.02.2010 20:01, schrieb Ira McDonald:
> IETF Designated Expert - IPP&  Printer MIB

---

From: "Tom Hastings" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Feb 2010 23:14:22 -0800

I uploaded v18 of JPS2.  Unfortunately, I downloaded a new version of
Filezilla which seems to have a date bug, so the date of the files are 2009,
not 2010, so a sort by modified date does not show them where you would
expect in 2010:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228-rev.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228.doc
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v18-20100228.pdf

Here is the change history:

Edits made according to agreement reached at the IPP WG face to face
meeting, February 10, 2010.

1.	Section 5.3 Close-Job Operation: Added REQUIRED Close-Job operation.

2.	Section 7.4 job-delay-output-until (type3 keyword | name(MAX)):
Added the OPTIONAL "job-delay-output-until" (type3 keyword | name(MAX)),
"job-delay-output-until-default" (type3 keyword | name(MAX)), and
"job-delay-output-until-supported" (1setOf type3 keyword | name(MAX)) Job
Template attributes.

3.	Section 7.5 job-delay-output-until-time (dateTime):  Added the
OPTIONAL "job-delay-output-until-time" (dateTime) and
"job-delay-output-until-time" (rangeOfInteger(0:MAX)) Job Template
attributes.

-----Original Message-----
From: Ira McDonald [mailto:[email-masked]] 
Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2010 11:02
To: [email-masked]; Michael R Sweet; Tom Hastings; Paul Tykodi; Ira McDonald
Subject: IPP Agenda - 4pm EST Monday 1 March 2010

Hi,

Agenda:

(3) Prototype Results on IPP Job and Printer Operations Set2 (Tom, Mike,
Pete)
 -
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-apple-20100209.pd
f
 - ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/prototyping/jps2-prototyping-Xerox.pdf

(4) Status of IPP Job and Printer Operations Set2 (Tom)
-
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippjobprinterext10-v17-20100125-clean.pd
f
 (or later draft)

(7) Next Steps

Cheers,
- Ira (IPP co-editor)