Subject: [Pwg-Announce] IPP Everywhere Charter Formal Vote (11 June to 12 July 2010)

From: "Paul Tykodi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2010 12:23:05 -0400

Greetings:

This email initiates the Formal Approval vote by the PWG membership on the
charter of the IPP Everywhere Project in the PWG IPP WG, which is located
at:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ippeverywhere-charter-20100610.pdf

The complete list of PWG Last Call issues and resolutions is located at:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/ippeverywhere-charter-last-call-comment-res
olution-20100604.txt

The voting period will open today on Friday 11 June 2010 and will close at
10pm (US Pacific Time) on Monday 12 July 2010.

Valid votes are:  Yes, No, No (with Strong Objection), Abstain.

Representatives from PWG member companies are strongly encouraged to
exercise their right to vote.

To vote, send an email with *exactly* the following subject line format:

IPP Everywhere Charter Formal Vote-<company name>-<voter's last
name>-<Yes/No/Abstain>

Example:  IPP Everywhere Charter Formal Vote-Acme-McGee-Yes

Any "No" vote MUST state the reason for the "No" vote and MUST contain a
description of the changes required to turn the "No" vote into a "Yes" vote
- otherwise such a "No" vote will NOT be counted.

Please send your vote to all of the following email addresses (replacing
"dot" with '.' and "at" with '@'):

msweet"at"apple"dot"com
- Mike Sweet (PWG Chair)
ptykodi"at"tykodi"dot"com
- Paul Tykodi (PWG Secretary/IPP WG Chair) 
blueroofmusic"at"gmail"dot"com
- Ira McDonald (IPP Everywhere Charter Editor)

Please do NOT simply reply to this note on PWG-Announce.

Note:

(1) This Formal Vote is being conducted under the rules of the PWG
Process/3.0 and the current PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and
Confidentiality agreement.  The 2010 PWG Membership Agreement calls out both
of these documents and the links are provided below.

(2) To be eligible to vote the member MUST have submitted a signed copy of
the 2010 PWG Membership Agreement and paid their dues.

The PWG Definition of the Standards Development Process Version 3.0 is
located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-process30.pdf

The PWG Policy on Intellectual Property and Confidentiality is located at:

  http://www.pwg.org/chair/membership_docs/pwg-ip-policy.pdf

Regards,

Paul Tykodi (PWG Secretary)

------------------------------------
Tykodi Consulting Services LLC
Paul Tykodi
Principal Consultant
[email-masked]
3 Lowell Ave.
Dover, NH 03820-2705
tel:    (603) 343-1820
mobile: (603) 866-0712
Skype ID:tykodiconsultingservices
------------------------------------

-- 
This message has been scanned for viruses and
dangerous content by MailScanner, and is
believed to be clean.

_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce