Subject: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

From: [email-masked] (Mail Delivery System)
Date: Fri, 25 Mar 2011 04:11:07 -0700 (PDT)

This is the mail system at host mx01.topica.com.

I'm sorry to have to inform you that your message could not
be delivered to one or more recipients. It's attached below.

For further assistance, please send mail to postmaster.

If you do so, please include this problem report. You can
delete your own text from the attached returned message.

                   The mail system

<[email-masked]>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    topica.com[66.227.60.227]: No route to host

Subject: {Spam} {Bad Filename} Returned mail: see transcript for details
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]
Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2011 19:02:20 +0700

Warning: This message has had one or more attachments removed
Warning: (servertopica.c.scr, [email-masked]).
Warning: Please read the "Topica-Attachment-Warning.txt" attachment(s) for more information.

The message could not be delivered