Subject: Build anything with ease

From: Bill <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Sep 2014 06:05:24 -0700

Re: Joan Rivers dead at 81: Trail-blazing comedian was often criticized, but always got the last laugh - aHzSuSjGiSqRlCpPnTvW cTrIoTnNbV dfsgdfsgrt KJHiudkjHkkhk KJHkh

DIY Network

If you can think it you can build it...

What are you thinking about building?

The truth is you probably never thought about building anything because you don't know where to start. Now, that is all about to change I spent the last 2 years putting together over 16,000 plans/blueprints anyone can follow.

http://DIY.Network/plans/s-324573254.html

The nice part is, every plans has step-by-step instructions anyone can follow. It practically holds your hand the whole way though.

It really is perfect for beginners and experts. Even my grandpa was able to build a nice wooden bench and dresser.

Thanks,

Ted - DIY Network Builder

Video Tutorial-:

http://DIY.tutorial/woodworking-A/s-video-5342546734A-Google.htmlwork.com/blog-cabin/index.html

Next issue-

It's tailgate time - Build a cornhole set

This bean-bag toss game is fun and easy for the whole family. Building a set is a fairly easy woodworking project, and since it's made from exterior wood, it will last for years.

Youre receiving this because youre an awesome letter from DIT Parker Partners | Eight Six Broadway, Pembroke, NH

your unsub status-  |

Today, the world lost a legend when Joan Rivers passed away at the age of 81, days after suffering from b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 while undergoing a recent b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 operation in New York b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 on Aug. 28.
The b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 Police host and comedy trailblazer was loved by many and she led a truly impressive career for . Rivers got her b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 in 1965 when she first appeared on The b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 Show with Johnny Carson. She stole the spotlight in that special way of hers, and the pair hadb79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83such amazing b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 that Rivers was brought back as the b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 guest host in 1983.
But in

1986, one of the biggest feuds in comedy was b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 when she began a rival late-night talk show, The b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 Show. Carson was so angry that Rivers would go against him that he b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 banned her from The Tonight Show. She didn't return to late-night shows as a guest for 26 years, as Carson's b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 as hosts Jay b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 and Conan O'Brien continued Carson's b79c6dad-572a-4963-acc1-c26718e32d83 of Rivers.