Subject: [IPP] Posted Mapping of JDF to PJT (16 September 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 16 Sep 2014 18:38:04 -0400

Hi,

*Our next special SM WG call for JDFMAP will be Monday 22 September.*

I completed updated the mapping in the JDFMAP spec per Rainer
Prosi's comments during our special SM WG call on Monday 15
September.

I have just posted a new draft of JDFMAP:

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20140916-rev.pdf
  - PDF of revisions with line numbers

  ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/sm3/wd/wd-smjdfmap10-20140916-rev.docx
  - MS Word source of revisions with line numbers

Rainer - *please* ONLY do updates with "Track Changes" enabled
*in*
*the MS Word source* (with a changed date suffix in filename and
cover page) but *not in the PDF*, and send to Rick & Ira - thank you!

This document is for review in future special SM WG telecons
(currently scheduled for September 22 and October TBD).

Cheers,
- Ira

-------------------------------
Change History

16 September 2014 – JDFMAP update by SM WG and Rainer Prosi

* September 2014 - ninth draft in SM WG
- Kept status as Interim draft
- Reviewed and accepted changes to Abstract and Introduction
- Numbered section 3.3 Out-of-scope and section 3.4 Design Requirements
lists
- Continued review of mapping table – stopped at TemplateType
- Reviewed and added comments to PresentationDirectionNumberUp,
PrintColorMode, PrintContentOptimize, PrintRenderingIntent,
ProofPrint.Media, and ProofPrint.MediaCol
- Added updates and deleted old comments in sections 4.1.x (detailed
mappings)
- Resume next review at XImagePosition
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp