Subject: [IPP] Posted IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding and 'ipps' URI Scheme (28 Sept 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:11:25 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted another Internet-Draft of IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding
and
'ipps' URI Scheme to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-14-20140928.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-14-20140928.pdf
 - PDF of plaintext w/ line numbers (review *this* one)

This document has already been accepted and posted to the IETF I-D
repository.

This document is parallel to, but does not update or obsolete, RFC 3510.

This version has *minor* editorial changes since the previous version.

Comments?

Cheers,
- Ira

--------------------------------

Change History

   28 September 2014 - draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-14.txt
   Editorial - Kept "Intended Status" as "Standards Track", with AD
   sponsoring, per advice of Barry Leiba on 18 August 2014.
   Editorial - Revised Abstract, Boilerplate, and Introduction to state
   that this document is an Independent Submission to the RFC Editor
   Stream with IETF AD sponsoring, per advice of Barry Leiba on 18
   August 2014.
   Technical - Revised section 3 IPP over HTTPS Transport Binding, to
   require TLS/1.2, or later TLS version, for all 'ipps' connections,
   per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
   Technical - Revised section 7.2.1 Faked 'ipps' URI and section 7.2.2
   Unauthorized Access by IPP Client, to delete all references to
   TLS/1.0 and TLS/1.1, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
   Technical - Renamed section 7.3 TLS Cipher Suite Requirements to TLS
   Version Requirements and deleted all requirements for specific cipher
   suites, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
   Technical - Revised section 9.1 Normative References, to delete all
   references to TLS/1.0 and TLS/1.1, per IEEE-ISTO PWG IPP WG review.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp