Subject: Posted: Milk worse than smoking?

From: Global Alert <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 04 Sep 2014 18:30:53 -0700

Milk worse than smoking?

Dear Ipp-archive,

Did you know that according to a study from an esteemed medical school, some types of milk are now connected to cancer… and could cause as much damage to your health as smoking four packs of cigarettes a day?

Think about that…

Smoking four packs a day is almost certain to lead to an early death….but according to the latest research, a certain type of milk could be even worse.

Yet I’d bet not one in 1,000 people knows what type of milk it is.

There’s a good chance this milk may be in your fridge right now.

It was in mine, too. Until I came across the research you’re about to see.

Click Here to find out

Sincerly,

Doug Hill

Director, Laissez Faire Club

Alert Settings requests:

Continued Response Updates 129 Wildfire Cv Buda, TX 78610 or modify here

I am ready for the contrast bands on Lyon Brand Textured Kimono Cardi. There are a couple of stitches I would rather use instead of the crisscross cable they show. To get an even bound edge I will have to knit them width wise (horizontally) which is no problem. My question is the neck and lapels will require just under 450 stitches. Is that too many to manage on the longest cable of my circular needles?I thought I had lost some patterns, well I did for 11 years which is when I moved house. The other day I bought a new bed and under the old bed were my most treated patterns plus a carrier bag of wool! When the bed was put in here the contents of the drawer ie patterns etc slipped down inside. I at long last have found this beautiful Christening robe pattern that I had knitted for my grandson now aged 19years. I even asked on this forum if anyone had the pattern and so am thrilled to be reunited. Just need a baby to knit it for now lol.I'm not
asking correctly. i know I've seen instructions to avoid having the little loops of opposing color when changing colors while doing ribbing...the old color creates a row of loops in the purl ribbing.Do you know what I'm talking about?i think it's as simple as knitting the purl stitch for the first color change row and then going back to purling the purl stitches. Right?I'm knitting a pair of Frankensocks for a friend for Christmas (cos she's asked me to make some for her. Now I'm not fussy about it, but I want these to look good for her.
If you know what I'm talking about or know a video, would you please share?