Subject: [IPP] Posted LDAP Printer Schema (28 September 2014)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 28 Sep 2014 13:06:46 -0400

Hi,

I've just posted a new draft of LDAP Schema for Printer Services to:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-09-20140928.txt
 - plaintext Internet-Draft format (warning - contains explicit formfeed
characters)

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-09-20140928.pdf

 - line numbered PDF of plaintext - use this version for review, please

This document *has been* submitted to the IETF I-D repository.

This document was created by revising the original LDAP Schema for
Printer Services [RFC3712].

Cheers,
- Ira

---------------------------------------

Change History

   28 September 2014 - draft-mcdonald-ldap-printer-schema-09.txt
   Editorial - Changed "Intended Status" as "Informational", per advice
   of Barry Leiba on 18 August 2014.
   Editorial - Revised Abstract, Boilerplate, and Introduction to state
   that this document is an Independent Submission to the RFC Editor
   Stream, per advice of Barry Leiba on 18 August 2014.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp