Subject: addresses facelift rumor

From: Show-Business Anti-Aging Secrets <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Sep 2014 08:04:19 -0700

The Ellen Show - Episode Recap
September 17, 2014
================================

Ellen's loving life again and was glowing on today's episode. 

She's been looking so great in her selfie's lately, that 
her Celeb guest asked her how she did it. 

- she did it in ONE month and at home 

She reveals how here - http://www.hiccupran.com/ellen/show/clip/sep/2014.html

Episode > Archives > Funniest Clips > http://www.hiccupran.com/ellen/show/clip/sep/2014.html

to alter settings - tgi services 
TGI Services
1324 Swan Dr- B a r t l e s v i l l e , Ok 7-4-0-0-6
http://www.hiccupran.com/78o/wef.bndk

I don't see Antonella much due to what hours I watch.

But lately, she has been on a little in the evening.

I sort of agree with the OP. One thing I found disconcerting was her habit of laughing 
at things the VIEWER couldn't see. Perhaps someone did something off camera she 
could see, but the viewer could not.
It reminded me of the high school "inside joke." I seldom notice other hosts doing it, 
but Antonella The viewer does not see it in context, and it just comes across as 
annoying Semi-permanent hair color is good for first-time dyers or those who 
aren't looking to make a drastic change. Semi-permanent dye has no ammonia 
and no developer, so no color is deposited inside the hair shaft. Instead, the
 color coats the hair, which is why it's often referred to as a "stain" or "wash." 
Semi-permanent color is good for changing or enhancing tones -- but not for
 changing colors. It generally washes out in six to 12 shampoos. Natural Instincts 
which is demi, uses 1-5 volume peroxide depending on which color it is. i looked 
this up a few years ago after they changed the formula. Which is why it can't appreciably 
lighten hair like permanent color which uses a higher volume of peroxide can.If you 
use the black color, it will be permanent though. Since I quit using shampoo, I don't get 
fade with Natural Instincts. Back when I was using shampoo I did get fade. The lighter 
shades do fade more I think though ( anything in the light brown to blonde range) I 
put my Nutribullet to good use almost daily-- many times twice a day. For lower 
caloric purposes and still satisfying- I mainly make green drinks with fresh spinach, 
kale, celery, parsley & sometimes cabbage as base greens. I'll add green apple & pear
 pieces to make it even more palatable & healthy. Then often use fresh ginger root, 
cinnamon and other herbs & spices with antioxidant benefits. When a recipe calls for 
water, I normally use freshly brewed green tea instead.