Subject: Gorgeous Russian ladies want are seeking a boyfriend <[email-masked]>

From: LovelyRussyanBride Team<[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 14 Sep 2014 14:33:33 +0000

![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
[ Meet Gorgeous Ladies Using Your Free Credits..
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/header_03.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
[![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/header_02.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
[![Margarita](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_01.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B26
4L5/)
[![Tatyana](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_02.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L
5/)
[![Alina](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_03.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/
)
[![Alla](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_04.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
[![Margarita](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_05.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B26
4L5/)
[![Diana](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_06.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/
)
[![Karina](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_07.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5
/)
[![Elmira](http://mls808.com/img/russian/girl_08.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5
/)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
**Hello**,
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Simply beautiful and refreshingly different take your choice on
[RussianBrides](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/) the most lively dating with
plenty of free stuff...
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Begin your [FREE TRIAL of 30 Minutes Live Chat](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
and get in the mix with a sociable throng of extraordinary women.
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Maximize your potential and [Read First Letters
FREE](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/) from every new girl ready to make contact
with you. It's a smart way to explore over 25,000 fully verified ladies!
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Connect and step it up in action-packed [Live
Chat](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/) or come face-to-face with your sweetest
beauty in [CamShare](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/).
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
[![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/btn.jpg)](http://mls808.com/5FDC04XT9B264L5/)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
Unsubscribe from these notifications [here](http://mls808.com/8VFLL21FA7UQO9V/)
![](http://mls808.com/img/russian/blank.gif)
14 And madest known unto them thy holy sabbath, and commandedst them precepts, statutes, and laws, by the hand of Moses thy servant 6 Blessed are they which do hunger and thirst after righteousness for they shall be filled. 21 Then shalt thou say in thine heart, Who hath begotten me these, seeing I have lost my children, and am desolate, a captive, and removing to and fro? and who hath brought up these? Behold, I was left alone these, where had they been? 16 Thou shalt also suck the milk of the Gentiles, and shalt suck the breast of kings and thou shalt know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
8 Of their flesh shall ye not eat, and their carcase shall ye not touch they are unclean to you. 17 The likeness of any beast that is on the earth, the likeness of any winged fowl that flieth in the air, 11 Behold, all his fellows shall be ashamed and the workmen, they are of men let them all be gathered together, let them stand up yet they shall fear, and they shall be ashamed together. 31 And Jesus answering said unto them, They that are whole need not a physician but they that are sick.
7 For we brought nothing into this world, and it is certain we can carry nothing out. 32 Until I come and take you away to a land like your own land, a land of corn and wine, a land of bread and vineyards, a land of oil olive and of honey, that ye may live, and not die and hearken not unto Hezekiah, when he persuadeth you, saying, The LORD will deliver us. 11 And when they bring you unto the synagogues, and unto magistrates, and powers, take ye no thought how or what thing ye shall answer, or what ye shall say 46 And they shall be upon thee for a sign and for a wonder, and upon thy seed for ever.
39 And they that are left of you shall pine away in their iniquity in your enemies lands and also in the iniquities of their fathers shall they pine away with them. 26 And as they led him away, they laid hold upon one Simon, a Cyrenian, coming out of the country, and on him they laid the cross, that he might bear it after Jesus. 17 And they came up into Judah, and brake into it, and carried away all the substance that was found in the kings house, and his sons also, and his wives so that there was never a son left him, save Jehoahaz, the youngest of his sons. 36 And when the cloud was taken up from over the tabernacle, the children of Israel went onward in all their journeys
16 Thy terribleness hath deceived thee, and the pride of thine heart, O thou that dwellest in the clefts of the rock, that holdest the height of the hill though thou shouldest make thy nest as high as the eagle, I will bring thee down from thence, saith the LORD. 20 And the angel of God said unto him, Take the flesh and the unleavened cakes, and lay them upon this rock, and pour out the broth. And he did so. 36 And the soldiers also mocked him, coming to him, and offering him vinegar, 37 Then she went in, and fell at his feet, and bowed herself to the ground, and took up her son, and went out.