Subject: Your Numerology report is ready

From: "reading" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 14:12:06 -0800

Thank you for visiting my website, and for requesting this sample mini-reading and ongoing numerology tutorial.

Over the coming weeks, I'll be giving you a wealth of information about numerology (all completely free of charge!). I look forward to taking the journey with you - numerology is a true passion of mine, and it is my hope that you find numerology to be just as fascinating as I do.

View your results

with this wish, I more than thirty years since wrote a
letter, addressed to "---- Bever, Esq., Mortimer, near Reading, Berks,"
offering to give up the volume to any one entitled to it under the above
description; but my letter was returned from the post office with the
announcement "Not found" upon it. I make this other attempt, if you are
pleased to admit it, through you; and immediate attention will be paid
to any claim which may appear in your pages.

J.R.

* * * * * {484}

QUERIES.

DR. RICHARD HOLSWORTH AND THOS. FULLER.

Can any of your readers inform me who was the author of _The Valley of
Vision_, published in 1651 as the work of Dr. Richard Holsworth, the
Master of Emmanuel College, and Dean of Worcester. In a preface to the
reader, Fuller laments "that so worthy a man should dye issulesse
without leaving any books behind him for the benefit of learning and
religion." He adds that the private notes which he had left behind him
were dark and obscure; his hand being