Subject: [IPP] New draft of IPP Implementor's Guide v2 (IG) available for review (fixed URL)

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 05:23:43 +0000

Greetings,

(Reposting to fix rich text -> plain text downsampling creating a broken URL - apologies.)

At long last an updated draft of the IPP Implementor’s Guide v2 is now available for review:

    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.docx
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.pdf
    ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.docx

    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.pdf
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.docx
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.pdf
    http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.docx

Many updates but much work still to do.  Any and all offline review assistance would be most appreciated!

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Hewlett-Packard Co.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp