Subject: RE:Your-2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment Information - [email-masked]

From: MedicareOpenEnrollment <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 11:57:34 -0700

Notification No.17242353

Date: 14-Nov-2014

Expiration: 14-Dec-2014

Open-Enrollment-Details

Re:Your 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Information

ATTN: The 2014 Medicare-Open Enrollment-Period is HERE-NOW! Make sure not to miss out on the 2014 Deadline!

Because of the latest updates to this year's healthcare-programs, it is urgent that you do not allow
the 2014 open-enrollment deadline to pass you by.

The currently-avaialble plans for this year are going to be able to provide much more of the specialized benefits & services
that customers are in need of than most of the common plans will be able to.

Visit here right now and fill in your zipcode to find your 2014 open-enrollment access info

Providers:

-AARP

-Blue Cross

-Unicare

-Aenta

-Cigna

-Humana

---------------------------------------------

End of Message ID No.17242353

Date: 14-Nov-2014