Subject: Bring out the passion through text

From: "TextRomance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 16:42:55 -0800

I just watched a video that convinced me of being able to bring the secret romantic out of any man. I have kids, work too much, and have no time to take on much, but these techniques are working already for me! They're just simple facts of masculine psychology (most likely unaware like I was) that were featured on Rachael Ray.

Watch the video

ry out, drawing
the other girls' attention.

"Who under the sun is this coming in the canoe?" Helen demanded. "Why! he
is making it fairly fly. I never!"

Wonota scarcely glanced in the direction of the distant moving picture
camp, and she said composedly:

"It is Chief Totantora. He comes for me."

The Indian in the canoe caused the craft to tear through the water. No
such paddling had the two white girls ever seen before. Not a motion was
lost on the part of Chief Totantora. Every stroke of his paddle drove the
craft on with a speed to make anybody marvel.

"Something has happened!" gasped Ruth, standing up.

"He comes for me," repeated Wonota, still calmly.

"What for?" queried Helen, quite as much disturbed now as her chum.

Before the Indian girl could have answered--had she intended to
explain--the canoe came close in to the bank of the island, was swerved
dexterously, and Totantora leaped ashore--a feat not at all easy to
perform without overturning the canoe. It scarcely rocked.

He