Subject: [IPP] New draft of IPP Implementor's Guide v2 (IG) available for review

From: "Kennedy, Smith (Wireless Architect)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 05:06:49 +0000

Greetings,

At long last an updated draft of the IPP Implementor’s Guide v2 is now available for review:

ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.docx
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.pdf
ftp://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.docx

http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.pdf<http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.pdf>
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113.docx
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.pdf
http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ig-20141113-rev.docx

Many updates but much work still to do.  Any and all offline review assistance would be most appreciated!

Cheers,
Smith

/**
    Smith Kennedy
    Hewlett-Packard Co.
*/

_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp