Subject: Bring out the passion through text

From: "TextRomance" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 12:32:32 -0800

I just watched a video that convinced me of being able to bring the secret romantic out of any man. I have kids, work too much, and have no time to take on much, but these techniques are working already for me! They're just simple facts of masculine psychology (most likely unaware like I was) that were featured on Rachael Ray.

Watch the video

black or blue if required.

282. _Mars Marrone._

Under the heading of a New Marrone Pigment there appeared some months
back in a chemical journal the following:--"The blood-red compound
obtained by adding a soluble sulphocyanide to a salt of iron in solution
can be made (apparently at least) to combine with resin thus: To a
concentrated solution of sesquichloride of iron and sulphocyanide of
potassium in ether, an etherial solution of common resin is added, and
the whole well shaken together. There is then mixed with it a
sufficiency of water to cause a precipitate, when it will be found,
after the mixture has stood a few hours, that the whole or nearly the
whole of the red-coloured iron compound has united with the precipitated
resin, forming the marrone-coloured pigment in question. When this
coloured substance is finely powdered and mixed with water, the liquid
is not the least coloured; whence it is inferred that the red iron
compound has chemically united itself with the resin."

The foregoing account is rather to be regarded as of scientific interest
than of practical utility. The blood-red solution of su