Subject: November 19, 2014 Your Who's Who Invitation Is Set To Expire*

From: "Elite" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Nov 2014 19:40:23 -0800

------------------------------------------
Global Who's Who Invitation
------------------------------------------

Applicant: [email-masked]

------------------------------------------

November 19, 2014

[email-masked],

This is our final notice for entry into Global Who's Who Professional Social Network. Unlike other networks, we have the largest network of professionalsthat will expand your business.  There is absolutely no cost, or obligation associated to Who's Who.

Confirm your Global Who's Who registration

------------------------------------------

Don't forget to finish filling out your profile

hen, at least, I can carry your basket,--allow me!" And so, in his
quiet, masterful fashion he took the basket from her arm, and walked on
beside her, through the orchard.

"What a glorious night it is!" exclaimed Anthea suddenly, drawing a deep
breath of the fragrant air,--"Oh! it is good to be alive! In spite of
all the cares, and worries, life is very sweet!"

After this, they walked on some distance in silence, she gazing
wistfully upon the beauties of the familiar world about her while he
watched the curl above her ear until she, becoming aware of it all at
once, promptly sent it back into retirement, with a quick, deft little
pat of her fingers.

"I hope," said Bellew at last, "I do sincerely hope that you 'tucked up'
my nephew safe in bed,--you see--"

"Your nephew, indeed!"

"Our nephew, then; I ask because he tells me that he can't possibly
sleep unless you go to 'tuck him up,'--and I can quite believe it."

"Do you know, Mr. Bellew, I'm growing quite jealous of you, he can't
move a step without you, and he is for ever talking, and lauding your
numberless virtues!"

"But then--I'm only an uncle, after all, and if he talks of me to you,
he talks of you to me, all day long."

"Oh, does he!"

"And, among other things, he told me that I ought to see you when your
hair is down, and all about you."

"Oh!" exclaimed Anthea.

"Indeed, our nephew is much luckier than I, because I never had an aunt
of my own to come and 'tuck me up' at night with her hair hanging all
about her--like a beautiful cloak. So, you see, I have no boyish
recollections to go upon, but I think I can imagine--"

"And what do you think of the Sergeant?" Anthea enquired, changing the
subject abruptly.

"I like him so much that I am going to take him at his word, and call
upon him at the first opportunity."

"Did Aunt Priscilla tell you that he comes marching along regularly
every day, at exactly the same hour?"

"Yes,--to see how the peaches are getting on!" nodded Bellew.

"For such a very brave soldier he is a dreadful coward," said Anthea,
smiling, "it has taken him five years to screw up courage enough to tell
her that she's uncommonly young for her age. And yet, I think it is just
that diffidence that makes him so lovable. And he is so simple, and so
gentle--in spite of all his war medals. When I am moody, and cross, the
very sight of him is enough to put me in humour again."

"Has he never--spoken to Miss Priscilla,--?"

"Never,--though, of course, she knows, and has done from the very first.
I asked him once, why he had never told her what it was brought him so
regularly,--to look at the peaches,--and he said, in his quick, sharp
way: 'Miss Anthea,--can't be done, mam,--a poor, battered, old
soldier,--only one arm,--no mam.'"

"I wonder if one could find just such another Sergeant outside Arcadia,"
said Bellew, "I wonder!"

Now they were approaching a stile towards which Bellew had directed his
eyes, from time to time, as, for that matter, curiously enough, had
Anthea; but to him it seemed that it never would be reached, while to
her, it seemed that it would be reached much too soon. Therefore she
began to rack her mind trying to remember some gate, or any gap in the
hedge that should obviate the necessity of climbing it. But, before she
could recall any such gate, or gap, they were at the stile, and Bellew,
leaping over, had set d