Subject: [IPP] Fwd: IESG has *approved* IPPS URI Scheme !!!

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Dec 2014 14:08:27 -0500

Hi,

Mike and I have a half dozen small edits to do, as a result of various
IESG member comments.  I hope to post a final draft (ready for the
RFC Editor) no later than next Monday.

Many thanks and kudos to our proactive IETF Applications Area
Director (and Document Shepherd), Barry Leiba, for moving this spec
forward at lightning speed!

Cheers,
- Ira

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: IETF Secretariat <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, Dec 4, 2014 at 2:02 PM
Subject: ID Tracker State Update Notice:
<draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme-17.txt>
To: [email-masked], [email-masked],
[email-masked], [email-masked]

IESG state changed to Approved-announcement to be sent::Revised I-D Needed
from IESG Evaluation
ID Tracker URL:
http://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-mcdonald-ipps-uri-scheme/
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp