Subject: [PWG-Announce] Fwd: IETF areas re-organisation steps

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 27 Dec 2014 11:58:45 -0500

Hi,

Please take a few minutes to read the email message about IETF
organizational
changes in 2015 - see link below.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Winter  579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
Summer  PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Stephen Farrell <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Dec 26, 2014 at 10:28 PM
Subject: [saag] IETF areas re-organisation steps
To: "[email-masked]" <[email-masked]>

Hiya,

There are a bunch of folks on this list who're not on the general
[email-masked] list and who apparently care about IETF processes in
general (yes, that's a contradiction, but there are enough of us
here to require the presence of such eccentricity;-) so I wanted
to make sure [1] was shoved before your collective nostrils in
case you want to comment. (And more seriously, please do comment,
the proposal [1] might produce some significant changes in how
the IESG works.)

If you turn out to be interested in this, please follow up as
usual for such discussions via [email-masked]

Thanks,
S.

[1]
https://www.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ietf-announce/current/msg13597.html

_______________________________________________
saag mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/saag
_______________________________________________
pwg-announce mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/pwg-announce