Subject: Re; Blue Cross, Universal, United Healthcare Medicare Deadline.

From: BCBS Medicare Deadline <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2014 06:05:19 -0700

Blue Cross, Universal, United HealthcareMedicare Deadline.
============================================
Date: 12/8/14
===========

[email-masked],

Receive competitive quotes from top national medicare providers and see huge savings on Medicare supplement plans.

Analyze plans from BCBS, Aetna, Cigna and more.

Join many Americans have received custom quotes and saved up to 50% at, 

http://signupnow.saveknewmedcaresolution.link

Signup today 12-08-14.

////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
Discontinue Mail:
 http://discontinue.saveknewmedcaresolution.link
////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
P.O. Box 246, 9340 Non Avenue, Portree
United Kingdom KL8 9XR
13434384