Subject: Happy Holidays: Ending Soon, ONLY $5. Print and Online Editions

From: "Bloomberg" <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Dec 2014 06:26:27 -0800

Print, iPad & Digital Editions
Holiday Sale Ending: 12 Issues Now Only $5	

Get a FREE iPad® and iPhone® subscription with your order!
Happy Holidays from Bloomberg Businessweek! Enjoy an exclusive holiday offer as our gift to you – 12 issues for just $5. Take advantage of this limited-time offer today.
Subscribe Today.
http://www.xdigitalpaper.eu/l/lt44IF5527PC987B/1011U4907G8886RR982FD551001149CR839012856/qs/?listid=megatron.ietf.org
Print, iPad & Digital Editions
http://www.xdigitalpaper.eu/l/lt44BT5527FN987R/1011D4907L8886RN982RJ551001149QU839012856/qs/?listid=megatron.ietf.org
Happy Holidays: Ending Soon, ONLY $5. Print and Online Editions	
LIMITED-TIME OFFER: ORDER BY DECEMBER 22nd.

Ensure that you receive future messages by adding Bloomberg Businessweek to your address book
http://www.xdigitalpaper.eu/l/lt44YX5527EV987I/1011Y4907H8886OJ982QL551001149RL839012856/qs/?listid=megatron.ietf.org

If you would prefer not to receive e-mail from Bloomberg Businessweek in the future, simply visit our preference page and make the appropriate selections.

If you need other assistance, please contact Customer Service or contact:

CDS Customer Service
PO Box 37528
Boone, IA 50037-0528
Copyright 2014-215 by Bloomberg L.P. All rights reserved
View our corporate privacy policy
http://www.xdigitalpaper.eu/l/lt44DW5527QI987Q/1011R4907C8886WF982UA551001149SO839012856/qs/?listid=megatron.ietf.org
To learn more about how Bloomberg Businessweek applies this policy, you can contact [email-masked]

update your preferences here