Subject: [IPP] IPP 3D Agenda 4-5pm US Eastern (26 September 2016)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 25 Sep 2016 20:43:30 -0400

Hi,

Note:  This will be our LAST dedicated IPP 3D call.  Hereafter,
the IPP 3D Printing Extensions spec will be reviewed and moved
forward on the PWG standards track in regular bi-weekly IPP WG
calls on the NEW DAY/TIME of Wednesday 1-3pm US Eastern.

Our last IPP 3D call will be Monday 26 September 2016 1-2pm
US Pacific / 4-5pm US Eastern.  This final dedicated session for
IPP 3D has been scheduled for Pete Basiliere (Gartner) to join
us and talk about Gartner perspectives on 3D Printing.

Call-in toll-free number (US/Canada): 1-866-469-3239
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-650-429-3300 (Primary)
Call-in toll number (US/Canada): 1-408-856-9570 (Backup)

Attendee Access Code: *******#
Attendee ID Code: # (empty)

NOTE:  Please DO NOT USE the audio bridge number listed by WebEx
- instead use the regular PWG conference bridge listed above!

-------------------------------------------------------
Meeting information
-------------------------------------------------------
Topic: IPP  WG
Date: Every Monday, from Monday, September 23, 2013 to no end date
Time: 3:00 pm, Eastern Daylight Time (New York, GMT-04:00)
Meeting Number: 682 763 393
Meeting Password: Printing123
-------------------------------------------------------
To join the online meeting (Now from mobile devices!)
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/e.php?MTID=m123b376f8d
9bdc7d9ff0ff43ed7d1610
2. If requested, enter your name and email address.
3. If a password is required, enter the meeting password: Printing123
4. Click "Join".

-------------------------------------------------------
For assistance
-------------------------------------------------------
1. Go to https://ieee-isto.webex.com/ieee-isto/mc
2. On the left navigation bar, click "Support".
-------------------------------------------------------

Agenda:
(1) PWG IP Policy, Minute Taker, and Agenda Review
- Minute taker volunteer?  (Mike Sweet can't attend today)

(2) Brief review of IPP minutes from previous meeting
- http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/minutes/ippv2-concall-minutes-20160919.pdf
-- IPP WG call on 09/19/16

(3) Brief review of IPP 3D Printing Extensions (Ira)
- http://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp3d10-20160824-rev.pdf
-- Prototype draft
-- Reviewed by IPP WG on 08/23/16 and 09/19/16
-- Mike to provide additional prototyping feedback
-- Schedule - PWG Last Call in Q4 2016

(4) Gartner perspectives on 3D Printing (Pete Basiliere)
-- open comments and discussion

(5) Next steps
NEW DAY/TIME of Wednesday 1-3pm US Eastern
- IPP WG call on Wednesday 5 October 2016 at 1-3pm US Eastern
- IPP WG call on Wednesday 19 October 2016 at 1-3pm US Eastern

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
Jan-April: 579 Park Place  Saline, MI  48176  734-944-0094
May-Dec: PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp