Subject: [IPP] Posted MFD Alerts revision (13 August 2018)

From: Ira McDonald <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 13 Aug 2018 16:49:09 -0400

Hi,

I've  just posted a minor revision of MFD Alerts (was PWG 5105.3-2012)
with corrections and new registrations (see change history below) at:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pmpmfdalerts10-20180813.docx
- Word clean version

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pmpmfdalerts10-20180813-rev.docx
- Word source w/ redlines

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_619762520>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pmpmfdalerts10-20180813.pdf
- PDF clean version

<goog_619762520>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pmpmfdalerts10-20180813-rev.pdf
- PDF w/ redlines

For status at PWG Virtual F2F this week and review at an IPP WG call.

Cheers,
- Ira

-----------------------------------------------------
Change History

13 August 2018
- Interim draft revision (Ira McDonald).
- Revised section 5.2 Table 2 MFD and Printer Subunit Alerts, to add 15 new
Marker Supplies alerts, per Lee Hills (Xerox) and Mike Sweet (Apple).
- Revised section 5.3 Table 3 IPP printer-state-reasons, to correct numeric
values for several Scanner alerts (per Table 2) and add
“scannerSensorMissing(5114)”, per Rick Yardumian (Canon).
- Revised section 5.3 Table 3 IPP printer-state-reasons, to add 15 new
Marker Supplies alerts, per Lee Hills (Xerox) and Mike Sweet (Apple).
- Revised section 9.2 Alert Codes, to add new Marker Supplies and Scanner
alerts (per Table 2), per Lee Hills (Xerox), Rick Yardumian (Canon), and
Mike Sweet (Apple).
- Revised section 9.3 IPP Attribute and Keyword Value Registrations, to add
new Marker Supplies and Scanner alerts (per Table 3), per Lee Hills
(Xerox), Rick Yardumian (Canon), and Mike Sweet (Apple).
- Revised sections 9.x to correct registration procedure references in RFC
8011.
- Deleted section 9.9 Semantic Model Registrations (no longer relevant).
- Revised section 10.1 Normative References, to add “STD92” for RFC
8010/8011 and delete PWG 5108.07 (no longer relevant).

9 February 2018
- Initial draft revision (Smith Kennedy).
- Converted original version to current PWG document template.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp