Subject: [IPP] Fwd: 3D Printing and Transportation International Conference

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 Mar 2019 17:23:12 -0400

FYI - the actual conference is 20-21 November 2019 in Washington, DC.

Cheers,
- Ira

Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)
Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG
Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG
Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WG
Secretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer Working Group
Co-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WG
IETF Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIB
Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
mailto: [email-masked]
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839  906-494-2434

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: James McCabe <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, Mar 18, 2019 at 4:45 PM
Subject: 3D Printing and Transportation International Conference
To: <[email-masked]>

fyi

*From:* Gibson, Nelson <[email-masked]>
*Sent:* Friday, March 15, 2019 2:44 PM
*To:* AMSC <[email-masked]>; James McCabe <[email-masked]>
*Subject:* 3D Printing and Transportation International Conference

Dear Jim and AMSC,

Hello. I am a senior program officer at the Transportation Research Board
<http://www.trb.org/>. I would like to reach out to America Makes & ANSI
Additive Manufacturing Standardization Collaborative (AMSC) to share a Call
for Papers for an upcoming TRB conference. The standing committee
volunteers I most often work with tend to be involved in ASTM or AASHTO so
this is somewhat new ground for me.

I am sharing a Call for Papers for a conference the Transportation Research
Board is sponsoring. You and others you know might be interested in it
based on your subject area. The first International Conference on 3D
Printing and Transportation will be held November 20-21, 2019 in Washington
DC. The conference will share knowledge and information on how 3D printing
impacts transportation through innovations in freight movement,
manufacturing, infrastructure construction and more.

Here is a link to the main conference website www.cvent.com/d/nbqrhb

Click here to go directly to the call for papers
<http://www.cvent.com/events/1st-international-conference-on-3d-printing-and-transportation/custom-21-2668ecc14e21461c962dc49841c84aee.aspx>.
The conference is accepting extended abstracts or full papers for potential
publication in the *Transportation Research Record
<https://journals.sagepub.com/home/trr>*.

Please share as you believe is appropriate and I am happy to answer any
questions you may have.

Sincerely,

--Nelson

*Nelson Gibson, PhD, PE*

Senior Program Officer, Materials and Construction

Transportation Research Board

The National Academies of Sciences, Engineering, and Medicine

500 Fifth Street, NW | Washington, D.C. 20001

202-334-2953 |  [email-masked] | www.TRB.org <http://www.trb.org/>
*TRB 99th Annual Meeting is January 12–16, 2020*

########################################################################
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp