Subject: [IPP] Posted MFD Alerts Stable draft (17 March 2019)

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2019 12:55:35 -0400

Hi,

I've  just posted a new *Stable* draft of MFD Alerts (was PWG 5105.3-2012)
with corrections per PWG F2F review in February 2019 and IPP WG Last
Call in March 2019 at:

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190317.docx
- Word clean version

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190317-rev.docx
- Word source w/ redlines

<https://mail.google.com/mail/u/0/goog_619762520>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190317.pdf
- PDF clean version

<http://goog_619762520>
https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-pwgmfdalerts11-20190317-rev.pdf
- PDF w/ redlines

This document has completed IPP WG Last Call (without comments, except
for the Overview of Changes) and is now ready for PWG Call for Objections
(errata update).

Cheers,
- Ira

-----------------------------------------------------
Change History
17 March 2019

- Stable draft revision (Ira McDonald) – changes per IPP WG last call
(March 2019).
- Revised entire document to justify all paragraphs (but not tables).
- Revised section 2.1 Conformance Terminology to add “DEPRECATED” (used)
and “OBSOLETE” (for completeness).
- Added section 10 Overview of Changes.
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp