Subject: [IPP] Fwd: [tc-forum] NISTIR 8214: Final Publication and Public Comments

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 21:11:23 -0500

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Mouha, Nicky W. (IntlAssoc)' via tc-forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 4:37 PM
Subject: [tc-forum] NISTIR 8214: Final Publication and Public Comments
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear subscribers of the NIST Threshold Crypto forum,

Thanks to everyone who provided feedback for the Draft NISTIR 8214 ---
Threshold Schemes for Cryptographic Primitives. We have taken all comments
in consideration.

The final version of NISTIR 8214 is now online:
https://csrc.nist.gov/publications/detail/nistir/8214/final

We have also posted online a "diff" that highlights the changes made with
respect to the draft you reviewed. It also includes a table with the
feedback received during the public comment period, as well as annotations
and links to the corresponding changes in the NISTIR.

Regards,

Nicky
On behalf of the Threshold Cryptography Team

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/a/list.nist.gov/d/forum/tc-forum
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tc-forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp