Subject: [IPP] Fwd: [tc-forum] NIST Threshold Cryptography Workshop 2019: Live Webcast

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 6 Mar 2019 14:32:58 -0500

FYI

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Mouha, Nicky W. (IntlAssoc)' via tc-forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, Mar 6, 2019 at 2:06 PM
Subject: [tc-forum] NIST Threshold Cryptography Workshop 2019: Live Webcast
To: [email-masked] <[email-masked]>

Dear subscribers of the NIST Threshold Crypto forum,

For the workshop, *in-person registration closed *on March 4, 2019. We are
offering a *free live webcast option*.

https://appam.certain.com/profile/form/index.cfm?PKformID=0x50009abcd

*WEBCAST option*: Webcast registration is not required to view the live
stream, but registered viewers will receive a reminder and updates prior to
the webcast. You may participate by emailing your questions or comments to
[email-masked] or join our Twitter chat using *#NTCW2019*.

Requirements: You will need a broadband connection and a current browser
with Adobe Flash and/or HTML 5 support. Caption features may not be
available on iOS or Android devices. If you're having trouble viewing the
live stream, please try *refreshing the page* to reconnect to the live
video. You can also try another browser such as Chrome. If you still can't
see the video you may have a firewall issue. Each live webcast will provide
an alternate YouTube link the day of the event. A full recording will also
be available within one week of the event.

*All visitors to the NIST campus must be pre-registered.  There is no
onsite registration for meetings held at NIST.*

Regards,
Nicky
On behalf of the Threshold Cryptography Team

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/a/list.nist.gov/d/forum/tc-forum
---
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"tc-forum" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp