Subject: [IPP] Fwd: [lwc-forum] The Third Lightweight Cryptography Workshop

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 26 Jul 2019 16:34:57 -0400

NOTE:  IN PERSON only - no remote participation

---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: 'Sonmez Turan, Meltem (Assoc)' via lwc-forum <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, Jul 26, 2019 at 2:55 PM
Subject: [lwc-forum] The Third Lightweight Cryptography Workshop
To: lwc-forum <[email-masked]>

Dear all,

The deadline for submissions to the Third Lightweight Cryptography Workshop
is Friday, August 2nd.

The workshop will be on November 4-6, in Gaithersburg Maryland.

NIST is soliciting research and discussion papers, surveys, presentations,
case studies, panel proposals, and participation from all interested
parties, regarding the First Round Candidates of the Lightweight
Cryptography Project.

The full Call for Papers can be found at:
https://csrc.nist.gov/CSRC/media/Events/Lightweight-Cryptography-Workshop-2019/documents/call-for-submissions-LWC2019.pdf

For more details on the workshop, including registration, please visit:
https://csrc.nist.gov/events/2019/lightweight-cryptography-workshop-2019

Regards,

On behalf of NIST Lightweight Cryptography Team

-- 
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email-masked]
Visit this group at
https://groups.google.com/a/list.nist.gov/d/forum/lwc-forum
---
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an
email to [email-masked].
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp