Subject: Re: Reply: PO Order No. 789239320iTD

From: TW-Purchasing <[email-masked]>
Date: 12 Dec 2019 02:57:35 -0800

Dear Sir/Madam,

Good Day.
 
kindly give your best offer for the attached list of products and 
price quotes by issuing us your best price list and Proforma 
Invoice accordingly. 

Your early reply is highly appreciated.

Sincerely,

Best Wishes and Regards,

Werner Rodriguez (??)

International Sales Division .

Yangzhou Yangjie Electronic Technology Co., Ltd.

??????????????

Add: No.6  Heye West Road ,Hanjiang District,Yangzhou, China 
225000
??:???????????????6?

Mobile: 86-14760834168

Tel: 0086-514-80983793

Fax: 0086-514-80983635