Subject: Transfer Statement Slip

From: [email-masked]
Date: Wed, 04 Mar 2020 21:06:52 -0800

Dear Sir

Please kindly note that we are Transferring payment again to your
Designated bank As advised earlier.

Kindly see attached covering letter with Bank Swift for follow up with
your bank.

Also see specification Of payment breakdown in attached document.

Kindly confirm the attached swifts and Send Updated Statement of Account
for our records Purpose. 

_BEST REGARDS_ 

_SAURAV KUMAR_ 

_ENCON THERMAL ENGINEERS PVT. LTD._ 

_53 K.M. STONE, DELHI- MATHURA ROAD,_ 

_VILL-BAGHOLA, PALWAL-121102__,_ 

_HARYANA (INDIA)_ 

_(EMAIL)[email-masked] [1]_ 

TOP 100 SME(D&B) COMPANY 

_MOB NO. +91-9996016664, 8800213991_ 

_PH: +91-129-4041185, 4047847_ 

_FAX: +91-129-404435_ 

_WWW.ENCON.CO.IN [2]_ 

Links:
------
[1] https://e.mail.ru/compose/?mailto=[email-masked]
[2] http://www.encon.co.in/