Subject: RE: SCB - Advice of Refusal 042

From: Standard Chartered Bank <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 18 May 2020 23:57:12 -0400

www.standardchartered.com [1]

Subject: RE: SCB - Advice of Refusal

Dear customer, 

Referring to your export documents reference no. GVCK20/02 please be
informed that we have received the advice of discrepancy from the
Issuing Bank and the details are as per attachment.

Best Regards,
Customer Service Manager
STANDARD CHARTERED BANK  

Disclaimer 

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged. If you are not the addressee notify the sender immediately
and destroy this email without using, sending or storing it. Emails are
not secure and may suffer errors, viruses, delay, interception and
amendment. Standard Chartered PLC and subsidiaries ("SCGroup") do not
accept liability for damage caused by this email and may monitor email
traffic. Unless expressly stated, any opinions are the sender's and are
not approved by SCGroup and this email is not an offer, solicitation,
recommendation or agreement of any kind. You may wish to refer to the
incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank
and their subsidiaries at
https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html. [2] 

If you wish to be discontinue receiving your statements through email,
please contact your customer services representative or your local
Standard Chartered Bank support telephone number. 

Standard Chartered Bank ("SCB") is a member of SCGroup incorporated in
England with limited liability. SCB's principal office is 1 Basinghall
Avenue, London, EC2V 5DD, UK. SCB is authorised and regulated by the
Prudential Regulation Authority ("PRA") and the Financial Conduct
Authority ("FCA") and registered with PRA and FCA under no. 114276.
SCB's VAT no. is GB244106593. PRA and FCA are the lead regulators for
the SCGroup. For regulators in other countries contact the local
compliance officer. 

Disclaimer

This email and any attachments are confidential and may also be
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all
copies and notify the sender immediately. You may wish to refer to the
incorporation details of Standard Chartered PLC, Standard Chartered Bank
and their subsidiaries at
https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html. 

Links:
------
[1] http://www.standardchartered.com/
[2] https://www.sc.com/en/incorporation-details.html