Subject: [IPP] CANCELED: IPP WG on 07/02/20

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 1 Jul 2020 11:35:52 -0400

Hi,

Reminder that IPP WG meeting this week is canceled, due to
Canada Day (July 1) and US Independence Day (July 4).

Our next IPP WG meetings will be July 16 and July 30.

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)Co-Chair - TCG Trusted
Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp