Subject: [IPP] HEADS UP: PWG SC favors moving Virtual F2F earlier to 18-20 August

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 28 Jul 2020 11:15:44 -0400

Hi,

Yesterday, we had unanimous consensus on the PWG Steering Committee
call that we should move the Virtual F2F a week earlier to 18-20 August.

Please speak up *soon* if this would be a hardship for anyone.

Cheers,
- Ira (PWG Secretary hat on)

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)Co-Chair - TCG Trusted
Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp