Subject: [IPP] IPP WG Charter draft (8 December 2020)

From: Ira McDonald via ipp <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2020 17:05:54 -0500

Hi,

I just posted another interim draft update to the IPP WG Charter based on
our IPP WG review on 3 December 2020.

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201208.pdf

https://ftp.pwg.org/pub/pwg/ipp/wd/wd-ipp-charter-20201208-rev.pdf

Cheers,
- Ira

*Ira McDonald (Musician / Software Architect)*

*Chair - SAE Trust Anchors and Authentication TF*
*Co-Chair - TCG Trusted Mobility Solutions WG*

*Co-Chair - TCG Metadata Access Protocol SG*

*Chair - Linux Foundation Open Printing WGSecretary - IEEE-ISTO Printer
Working GroupCo-Chair - IEEE-ISTO PWG Internet Printing Protocol WGIETF
Designated Expert - IPP & Printer MIBBlue Roof Music / High North
Inchttp://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic
<http://sites.google.com/site/blueroofmusic>http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc
<http://sites.google.com/site/highnorthinc>mailto: [email-masked]
<[email-masked]>(permanent) PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI 49839
906-494-2434*
_______________________________________________
ipp mailing list
[email-masked]
https://www.pwg.org/mailman/listinfo/ipp