Subject: [ippm] ICNP 2001 - Call for papers

From: Constantinos Dovrolis <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 17 Feb 2001 14:20:50 -0500 (EST)

(you will probably receive this message multiple times.. my apologies)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
                             CALL FOR PAPERS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

9th International Conference on Network Protocols (ICNP 2001)

Mission Inn, Riverside, California

November 11-14, 2001

http://www.cis.udel.edu/icnp2001/

In just eight years, ICNP has established itself as one of the premier
conferences in the computer networking field.  ICNP deals with all
aspects of communication protocols, from design and specification, to
verification, testing, performance analysis, and implementation. Protocol
functions of interest include network access, switching, routing, flow and
congestion control, multimedia transport, wireless and mobile networks,
network security, web protocols and applications, electronic commerce,
network management, interoperability, internetworking, home computing and
networks and digital broadcasting.

ICNP 2001 will be held in Riverside, California, at the Mission Inn, a place
filled with history. Riverside is located in the Sunny Southern California,
60 miles from Los Angeles, 45 miles from Palm Springs and 40 miles from
Disney Land. The city is served by three nearby airports: Los Angeles, Ontario
(California) and Orange County Airport.

Important Dates:
	Paper Submission Deadline:  May 7, 2001
        Notification of Acceptance:  July 13, 2001
	Camera Ready Due:  August 8, 2001
	Tutorials:  November 11, 2001
	Conference:  November 12 - 14, 2001

General Chair
	Satish K. Tripathi, University of California - Riverside

Technical Program Co-Chairs
	Magda El Zarki, University of California, Irvine
	Klara Narhstedt, University of Illinois, Urbana-Champaign

Tutorial Co-Chairs
	Pravin Bhagwat, AT&T Research
        Ed Knightly, Rice University

Local Arrangement and Registration Co-Chairs
	Michalis Faloutsos, University of California - Riverside
	Srikant Krishnamurthy, University of California - Riverside

Publicity Co-Chairs
	Constantinos Dovrolis, University of Delaware
	Samar Singh, La Trobe University, Australia

ICNP Steering Committee
	Mostafa Ammar, Georgia Insitute of Technology
        Mohamed Gouda, University of Texas at Austin
	Simon Lam, University of Texas at Austin
	David Lee, Bell Labs
	Ming T. (Mike) Liu, Ohio State University
	Raymond Miller, University of Maryland, College Park
	Krishan Sabnani, Bell Labs

------------------------------------------------------------------

Constantinos

Computer and Information Sciences - University of Delaware

http://www.cis.udel.edu/~dovrolis/

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm