Subject: [ippm] seeking for Mukherjee's Paper on internet load

From: Jing Shen <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 09:50:48 +0800

Hi,

I'm trying to find a online copy of  A. Mukherjee's paper  "On  the
Dynamics and Significance of Low
Frequency Components of Internet  Load"
published in the December 1994 edition of Internetworking:Research and
Experience.

I've read about message on the following address
http://LINC2.CIS.UPENN.EDU/~techreports/abstracts92.html , but I can't
access it. I don't know whether the server is down or other reason cause
it.  Is there anybody can do
me a favor on giving some help?

--
Jing Shen

State Key Lab of CAD&CG
ZheJiang University (YuQuan)
HangZhou, ZheJiang Province 310027
P.R.China

**********************************************************************
* The SunShine of life is made up of very little beams which is      *
*  bright all the time                                               *
**********************************************************************