Subject: [ippm] video streaming

From: "sello stanley africa moloi" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2002 15:35:22 +0200

Hi.

i am a student at Pretoria Technikon at SA and i am ivolved in the Storage 
Area Network project,now my task is to perform video streaming experiments 
on the SAN that we have hear at the Technikon and now i am stuck with 
calculation like for example the calculation of determining how may clients 
can a server handle for different bit rates,how much of the bandwidth is 
used and the amount of memory.

Basically i need any help that i can get to correctly monitor the 
performance of my server and storage system.

thank you.

Stanley moloi
204 Vergesig Building
106 Vermeulen Street
Pretoria
0002
Cell Number:0833159458

_________________________________________________________________
Get your FREE download of MSN Explorer at http://explorer.msn.com/intl.asp.

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm