Subject: [ippm] correlated queues

From: Adrian Popescu <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 11:54:22 +0100

Hi,

I am trying to do analysis on delay in correlated queue(s) in a
communication system, to also capture Long-Range Dependence properties
in network traffic. The analysis can be done either at a packet or at a
message level and Kleinrock's independency assumption seems to quite
limited in this case. 

I would be very thankful if I can get information regarding this type of
questions.

Thanking you in advance,

Adrian Popescu

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Adrian Popescu			Phone            + 46 8 7906560
                          	Facsimile        + 46 8 241179  
Dept. of Numerical Analysis   	Email            [email-masked] 
         & Computer Science			 [email-masked]                 
Royal Inst. of Technology	URL   http://www.nada.kth.se/~adrian         
S-100 44 Stockholm, Sweden
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm