Subject: [ippm] Last Call for draft-ietf-ippm-loss-pattern-06.txt

From: "Matthew J Zekauskas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 19:53:21 -0500

Folks,

The latest draft of the One-way Loss Pattern Sample Metrics
has all the fixes and changes suggested during the previous
last-call period.  Although the chairs do not feel the changes
are substantive, there are enough and enough time has elapsed
(partially due to delays on our part) that we would like to do
another brief last-call.

Assuming no major objections or changes, we will submit this
document to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC.

Please submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the
chairs or I-D authors as you feel appropriate (although public
comments are preferred).  The Working Group last-call
will end on Monday, February 28, 2002 at noon EST.

One pointer to the draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-loss-pattern-06.txt

Thanks!

--Matt and Merike
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm