Subject: [ippm] Working Group last call: draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-08.txt

From: "Matthew J Zekauskas" <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 1 Feb 2002 20:02:22 -0500

The latest draft of the IP Packet Delay Variation Metric
has all the fixes and changes suggested on this list as well as
previous IETF meetings. Since there have been no substantive
changes suggested to this document since the last version, the
co-chairs propose a Working Group last-call for this document,
draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-08.txt.

Assuming no major objections or changes, we will submit this
document to the IESG for consideration as an Proposed Standard RFC.

Please submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the
chairs or I-D authors as you feel appropriate (although public
comments are preferred).  Because multiple last-calls are
outstanding, the Working Group last-call period for this
document will be extended, and will end on Monday, February 25, 2002
at noon EST.

One pointer for the document is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-08.txt

--Matt Zekauskas & Merike Kaeo

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm