Subject: [ippm] working group last calls

From: Merike Kaeo <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 21 Feb 2002 00:33:13 -0800

Just a reminder that there are currently 3 working-group last call items in 
progress.

1. The latest drafts of the IP Packet Delay Variation Metric:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-ipdv-08.txt

2. The latest draft of the One-way Loss Pattern Sample Metrics:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-loss-pattern-06.txt

These two will end on Monday, February 25, 2002 at noon EST. [we had a typo 
on the email sent out regarding last call for One-way Loss Pattern Sample 
Metrics which initially said Monday Feb 28th]

3. The latest draft of Network Performance Measurement with Periodic
Streams:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-npmps-06.txt

This last call will end on Monday, March 4, 2002 at 5pm EST.

Please submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the
chairs or I-D authors as you feel appropriate (although public
comments are preferred).

- Merike Kaeo & Matt Zekauskas

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm