Subject: [ippm] Call for Participation - IEEE International Conference on Networks 2002

From: [email-masked]
Date: Sat, 22 Jun 2002 12:28:56 +0800

******************************************************************************************

Our apology if you receive multiple copies of this message.
We highly appreciate your help to publicize the Call for Participation
locally.
*******************************************************************************************

CALL FOR PARTICIPATION
IEEE INTERNATIONAL CONFERENCE ON NETWORKS 2002
Tues, August 27 - Fri, August 30, 2002, Singapore

Organised by
Computer Chapter, IEEE Singapore
School of EEE, Singapore Polytechnic

In Cooperation with
National University of Singapore
Nanyang Technological University
Laboratories for Information Technology

Supported by the Singapore Exhibition and Convention Bureau.

Conference Theme:   Towards Network Superiority

This is an invitation to participate in ICON2002: IEEE International
Conference on Networks (August 27-30, 2002, Singapore). For detailed
information of the conference and registration, please visit our web site:

http://icon2002.calendarone.com

The  International  Conference  on Networks provides an international forum
for  experts  from all over the world to promote, share and discuss various
issues  and  developments  in the broad field of computer and communication
networks.

A  total  of  119 papers were received from 25 countries and 82 papers were
accepted. They will be presented in 14 technical sessions covering the most
important  topics  in  computer  and communication network technology. They
include   Optical  Networks,  QoS  and  Routing,  Teletraffic  Engineering,
Multimedia  Networking,  Wireless  Protocols and Networks, Adhoc and Active
Networks,  Network  Security  and Management, and Internet Applications and
Protocols.

Six tutorials have also been planned:
Tutorial 1 : Evolution of Core Networks from GSM to UMTS and Beyond
Tutorial 2 : Generalized Multi-Protocol Label Switching (GMPLS) and Its
Applications
Tutorial 3 : Bluetooth Technology and Applications
Tutorial 4 : Photonics and DWDM Technologies
Tutorial 5 : Threats to TCP/IP Networks & Intrusion Detection System
Tutorial 6 : Voice Over IP

Many well-respected academics and leading specialists in the field will be
attending this conference. We look forward to your participation in this
prestigious event.

IMPORTANT DATES

Advance registration closing date: 31 July 2002

Sincerely,

ICON2002 Organising Committee

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm