Subject: [ippm] Infocom 2003 - CFP

From: Alaa Youssef <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 14 Jun 2002 18:11:49 -0400

[Please accept our appologies if you receive duplicates of this announcement]

            *************************************************
            *******        CALL FOR PAPERS          *********
            *************************************************
            *               IEEE INFOCOM 2003               *
            *   The Conference on Computer Communications   *
            *                                               *
            *    March 30 - April 3, 2003, San Francisco    *
            *                                               *
            *    The 22nd Annual Joint Conference of the    *
            *   IEEE Computer and Communications Societies  *
            *                                               *
            *       http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003        *
            *************************************************

SCOPE
=====

The major conference on computer communications and networking is
celebrating its 22nd anniversary in San Francisco, California,
during the week of March 30 - April 3, 2003. The conference will 
bring researchers and practitioners of every aspect of data
communications and networks together to present the most
up-to-date results and achievements in the field.

Original papers are invited on recent advances in computer
communications and networking. Topics of interest include,
but are not limited to, the following:

        * Ad hoc & sensor networks
        * Addressing & location management
        * Admission control
        * Cellular networks
        * Content distribution & web caching
        * Flow & congestion control
        * Multicast
        * Network applications & services
        * Network architectures
        * Network control by pricing
        * Network design & planning
        * Network management & control
        * Optical networks
        * Power control
        * Pricing & billing mechanisms
        * Quality of service
        * Queueing/performance evaluation
        * Resource allocation
        * Routing algorithms
        * Scheduling & buffer management
        * Security & denial of service
        * Switches & switching
        * Topology inference 
        * Traffic & performance measurement
        * Traffic engineering
        * Web performance
        * Wireless LANs

SCHEDULE (STRICTLY ENFORCED)
        Full paper due                   July 10, 2002
        Notification of acceptance       October 25, 2002
        Final version due                December 19, 2002

CONFERENCE SCHEDULE
        Tutorials                        March 30-31, 2003
        Conference                       April 1-3, 2003

INFORMATION ON:
    * Submission instructions        * Program and registration
    * Tutorials                      * Workshops
    * Local arrangements             * Student and travel grants

    appears at http://www.ieee-infocom.org/2003 

For general information please contact the Genaral Chair, Fred Bauer
([email-masked])

PROGRAM COMMITTEE CO-CHAIRS
===========================
Jim Roberts, France Telecom R&D, France ([email-masked])
Ness Shroff, Purdue University, USA ([email-masked])

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm