Subject: [ippm] Working Group Last Call: draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-reqs-02.txt

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 18 Jul 2002 02:32:23 -0400

The latest draft of "A One-way Active Measurement Protocol Requirements"
has all the fixes and changes suggested on this list as well as
previous IETF meetings.  Since there have been no substantive
changes suggested to this document since the last version, the
co-chairs propose a Working Group last-call for this document,
draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-reqs-02.txt.

Assuming no major objections or changes, we will submit this
document to the IESG for consideration as an Informational RFC.

Please submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the
chairs or I-D authors as you feel appropriate (although public
comments are preferred).  Because this is the end of IETF week,
the Working Group last-call period for this document will be
extended from the customary two-week period, and will end on
Monday, August 12, 2002 at 5pm EST.

One pointer for the document is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-reqs-02.txt

--Matt Zekauskas & Merike Kaeo

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm