Subject: [ippm] ADMIN FYI: there was a mailing list problem this week

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 16 Aug 2002 14:42:08 -0400

What I believe is that I was not notified about pending
administrative matters until Wednesday night, and then
I did not have solid network access yesterday... so there
was a backlog that I just finished processing.  (only about
80 were "spam" email messages :).

This (and the fact that I had an old rfc-editor address) is
what delayed the RFC announcement mail.

As far as I know, all "normal" postings occurred automatically,
and all pending requests have been processed.

If you sent anything in the last four days, and you have not
seen in post to the list:

  1. notify me
  2. repost

Thanks!

--Matt
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm