Subject: [ippm] Active measurements BCP Internet Draft (fwd)

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 31 Oct 2002 00:36:24 +0100 (CET)

Folks,

I've put the latest version of the Active Measurements BCP Internet Draft
online at:

  http://www.ripe.net/home/henk/draft-ietf-ippm-owmetric-as-01.txt

Comments from Victor and Stanislav have been included.  The draft is still
very rough, more comments are welcome.  This draft will be submitted on
Monday.

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                    Email: [email-masked]
RIPE Network Coordination Centre     WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
Singel 258                         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1016 AB Amsterdam                    Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands                   Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That problem that we weren't having yesterday, is it better? (Big ISP NOC)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked]
http://mailhost.advanced.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm