Subject: [ippm] Agenda for the IPPM WG (Thu 13/11, 13:00)

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:59:40 +0100 (CET)

Folks,

Sorry for the late announcement, but here's the agenda for Thursday's
meeting.

Henk

1. Agenda Bashing                                                5'

2. Packet Reordering
   2.1.  Al Morton/draft-ietf-ippm-reordering                   20'
   2.2.  Nischal Piratla/draft-jayasumana-reorder-density       20'
   2.3.  Discussion on how to proceed with these efforts        10'

3. MIB
   3.1   Emile Stephan/draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-mib            10'
   3.2.  ES/draft-ietf-ippm-metrics-registry                    10'
   3.3   Discussion                                             10'

4. OWAMP
   4.1   Status and discussion                                   5'
           draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-reqs
           draft-ietf-ippm-owdp

5. Future work:                                                 20'
   5.1   Implementation reports
   5.2   Bandwidth
   5.3   Milestones

6. AOB                                                           5'

(I'll post this unless you object in the next 12 hours)

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                             Email: [email-masked]
RIPE Network Coordination Centre            WWW: http://www.ripe.net/home/henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258           Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam    Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands      Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That problem that we weren't having yesterday, is it better? (Big ISP NOC)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Nischal M Piratla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:38:53 -0700

Henk,
Prof.Anura Jayasumana will be presenting the new concepts in 
draft-jayasumana-reorder-density. I apologize for any confusion.
- Nischal Piratla

>===== Original Message From "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE-NCC)" <[email-masked]> 
=====

---

From: Nischal M Piratla <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 10 Nov 2003 22:38:53 -0700

Henk,

=====