Subject: [ippm] Call for review of draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-07.txt

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 4 Mar 2004 03:12:02 +0100 (CET)

IPPM group,

Now that the requirements document has been finished, we feel that work
on the specifications for OWAMP should continue.  A fairly mature draft
exists: draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-07.txt.  However, this draft has been read
by only a few people and needs a critical review of the security section.

We would like to encourage you to read and comment on the draft, in
particular if you have or plan to implement OWAMP as part of a measurement
system.

The chairs would like to see 1 final iteration of the draft, prior to
a WG last call arond the San Diego meeting.

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Process and Procedure are the last hiding place of people without the wit
and wisdom to do their job properly.                          (David Brent).

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm