Subject: [ippm] draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-10.txt

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 27 Aug 2004 02:05:16 -0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear Internet-Drafts Administrator,

Would you please publish
http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-10.txt
(SHA1=e29ece3a942d3501e4a4d9ec262ae04ea38a9e8b, size=110583) as an
internet-draft.

Bernard and Sam,

This is a new version of the OWAMP specification, which you agreed to
review.  There are no changes that should affect the security of the
protocol.  However, this version significantly expands security
considerations: The section more than tripled in size from less than
700 to over 2100 words.  Motivations and required properties of
primitives are spelled out better.  Incidentally, do you know about
when we might expect the review?

IPPM,

This version closes all issues that were raised up to and including
IETF 60.  The only wire format change is the switch of order of
receive timestamp and its error estimate in the response to
Fetch-Session.  The only other substantial change is the removal of
the start-in-the-past feature.

- -- 
Stanislav Shalunov		http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/

This message is designed to be viewed with 0.06479891g of NaCl.

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm