Subject: [ippm] IPPM MIB (fwd)

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 19:59:09 +0200 (CEST)

IPPM group,

On August 16, we asked the working group for feedback on the question
"what information would you like to see in the management interface of a
network measurement system".  There have been almost no responses to the
list on this question.

We conclude that the members of this WG are, at the moment, not interested
in the development of an IPPM MIB.  As a result, we propose to remove this
work item from the agenda.

We realize that a considerable amount of work has been put into
draft-ietf-ippm-reporting-mib-06.txt. In order to save this work for the
future, we encourage the authors to finish this document, then submit it
as an individual, informational RFC.

The chairs,
Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a room with a window in the corner, I found truth.            (Ian Curtis)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm