Subject: [ippm] draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-11.txt

From: stanislav shalunov <[email-masked]>
Date: 22 Oct 2004 16:39:01 -0400

-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----

Dear Internet-Drafts Administrator,

Please publish
http://www.internet2.edu/~shalunov/ippm/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-11.txt
(SHA1 = 6bca91ebb1998f3a3bf292e4bcbf74d8d0e92eb5) as an internet-draft.

Thank you.

Changes:

* Multiple minor editorial changes throughout the document.

* New section (3.2. Values of the Accept Field) defines
  computer-readable failure codes.

* Fetch-Session results changed to include a list of ranges of
  sequence numbers that were skipped by the sender due to internal
  scheduling delays.

* The special-case value of 0xFFFFFFFF (unknown) for the number of
  packets sent in a session is no longer valid.

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm