Subject: [ippm] DRAFT WGLC on draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-14.txt

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 14:18:11 +0100 (CET)

IPPM group,

The latest draft of "A One-way Active Measurement Protocol (OWAMP)"
(draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-14.txt) has all the fixes and changes suggested on
this list and at previous IETF meetings.  The document will appear on the
IETF site shortly.  The chairs propose a Working Group last-call for this
document.

Please comment on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft should
be given to the Area Directors and the IESG for consideration as a
Proposed Standard RFC.

Submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the chairs or I-D
authors as you feel appropriate (although public comments are preferred).
This Working Group last call will end on Friday, January 14, 2005 at
17:00 GMT.  The comment period has been extended due to the various
holidays coming up.

One pointer for the document is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-14.txt.

The chairs,

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm