Subject: [ippm] WGLC on draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-08.txt

From: "Henk Uijterwaal (RIPE NCC)" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 12:10:01 +0100 (CET)

IPPM group,

The latest draft of "Packet Reordering Metric for IPPM" has all the fixes
and changes suggested on this list and at previous IETF meetings.

The chairs propose a Working Group last-call for this document,
draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-08.txt

Please comment on whether or not you feel that this Internet-Draft should
be given to the Area Directors and the IESG for consideration as a
Proposed Standard RFC.

Submit your comments to the IPPM mailing list or to the chairs or I-D
authors as you feel appropriate (although public comments are preferred).
This Working Group last call will end on Thursday, December 23, 2004
at 17:00 GMT.

One pointer for the document is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-08.txt

The chairs,

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm