Subject: [ippm] Request to advance draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-14.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 11:23:28 +0100

Allison, Jon,

The IPPM WG would like to submit draft-ietf-ippm-owdp-14.txt for
consideration as an RFC by the IESG. This draft has been extensively
discussed in the WG for the last 3 years, the latest draft includes all
issues that were raised over the last year.   A WG LC has been done and
no issues were raised.

Henk

ps. Please let me know if I have to send this anywhere else other than
the two of you.  This is the first time I'm doing this :-)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine) 

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm