Subject: [ippm] Draft agenda for MPLS

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 11:07:26 +0100

IPPM group,

The IPPM group will meet on Monday March 7, 19:30 in MPLS.  Items on
the agenda so-far are:

1. Administrativia
    – Agenda Bashing, Scribe, Minutes, Blue Sheets
    – Status of Drafts and Milestones

2. Phil Chimento/Joe Ishac: Bandwidth draft

3. Kayman Hedayat/A Two-way Active Measurement Protocol (TWAMP)
    draft-hedayat-two-way-active-measurement-protocol-00.txt

4. Al Morton: Reordering
    draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-09.txt

5. Nischal Piratla: Reordering
    <https://datatracker.ietf.org/public/idindex.cgi?command=id_detail&id=9915>draft-jayasumana-reorder-density-03 

6. Juergen Quittek for Saverio Niccolini.
    draft-niccolini-ippm-storetraceroutes-00.txt

7. Emile Stephan-Lei Liang: Multiparty metrics

8. Henk Uijterwaal: Implementation reports
    draft-ietf-ippm-implement-00.txt

9. AOB

If you have anything to add, let me know,

Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine) 

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm