Subject: [ippm] Fwd: Internet Draft submission Cutoff Dates

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2005 16:47:47 +0200

>
>FYI.
>
>
>>Date:    Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:00:01 -0400
>>From:    [email-masked]
>>To:      [email-masked]
>>Subject: Internet-Drafts Submission Cutoff Dates for the 63rd IETF 
>>Meeting in P
>>           aris, France
>>
>>
>>There are two (2) Internet-Draft cutoff dates for the 63rd
>>IETF Meeting in Paris, France:
>>
>>July 11th: Cutoff Date for Initial (i.e., version -00)
>>Internet-Draft Submissions
>>
>>All initial Internet-Drafts (version -00) must be submitted by Monday,
>>July 11th at 9:00 AM ET. As always, all initial submissions with a
>>filename beginning with "draft-ietf" must be approved by the
>>appropriate WG Chair before they can be processed or announced.  The
>>Secretariat would appreciate receiving WG Chair approval by Tuesday,
>>July 5th at 9:00 AM ET.
>>
>>July 18th: Cutoff Date for Revised (i.e., version -01 and higher)
>>Internet-Draft Submissions
>>
>>All revised Internet-Drafts (version -01 and higher) must be submitted
>>by Monday, July 18th at 9:00 AM ET.
>>
>>Initial and revised Internet-Drafts received after their respective
>>cutoff dates will not be made available in the Internet-Drafts
>>directory or announced until on or after Monday, August 1st at 9:00
>>AM ET, when Internet-Draft posting resumes.  Please do not wait until
>>the last minute to submit.
>>
>>PLEASE NOTE THE CHANGE OF PROCEDURE:  If you submit an initial or
>>revised Internet-Draft after their respective cutoff deadlines, then
>>your document will be retained and posted when Internet-Draft
>>processing resumes.  You will no longer be required to resubmit the
>>document.
>>
>>Thank you for your understanding and cooperation. If you have any
>>questions or concerns, then please send a message to
>>[email-masked].
>>
>>The IETF Secretariat
>>
>>FYI: The Internet-Draft cutoff dates as well as other significant dates
>>for the 63rd IETF Meeting can be found at 
>>http://www.ietf.org/meetings/cutoff_dates_63.html.
>
>
>
>
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
>RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
>P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
>1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
>The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
>------------------------------------------------------------------------------
>
>Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
>And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Look here junior, don't you be so happy.
And for Heaven's sake, don't you be so sad.                 (Tom Verlaine) 

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm