Subject: [ippm] Packet Reorder Metrics - Comparison

From: "Nischal M. Piratla" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 12:06:14 -0600

Dear IPPM members,
It is unfortunate that we could not come to a decision on reorder 
metrics by April 30th, as planned in the last meeting.

We (the authors of draft-jayasumana-reorder-density-04.txt 
<http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-jayasumana-reorder-density-04.txt> 
) will not be able to make a presentation at the meeting. However, the 
wonderful thing about ietf is the ability to present your views even 
when you are unable to attend the meetings. So, we would once again like 
to drive our point of comparison between the metrics. Here are links to 
a document in both pdf and ps, which contains comparison between the 
metrics. This document also contains reordering measurements over the 
Internet, using various metrics.

PDF:
http://www.cnrl.colostate.edu/Reorder/compmetrics_for_ietf.pdf
PS:
http://www.cnrl.colostate.edu/Reorder/compmetrics_for_ietf.ps

- Nischal Piratla (For authors of draft-jayasumana-reorder-density-04.txt)

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm