Subject: [ippm] draft-stephan-isp-templates-00.txt

From: "STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jul 2005 22:56:43 +0200

Hi,

A New Internet-Draft is available:
 http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-stephan-isp-templates-00.txt 

Abstract:
	
   Flows and packets observations require several levels of
   aggregations.  Currently switchs and routers analyse flows and export
   flow information using Netflow.  Aggregators are starting to use
   Netflow or IPFIX to collect basic information and to export
   aggregated information.

   In this context, this memo presents potential interoperability issues
   and proposes to standardize a set of templates to facilitate the
   exchange of flows and measurements information between ISP.

Regards
Emile

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm