Subject: [ippm] Draft ippm Paris agenda

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 28 Jul 2005 06:56:18 -0400

The IPPM group will meet on Monday August 1, 10:30 in Paris.  Items on
the agenda so-far are:

1. Administrativia
    – Agenda Bashing, Scribe, Minutes, Blue Sheets
    – Status of Drafts and Milestones

2. Phil Chimento/Joe Ishac: Bandwidth draft
    draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-00.txt
    (The authors will not be present, but one of the chairs will make a short
    presentation and solicit comments.  Read the draft and comment in the
    meeting, or better yet on the mailing list...)

3. Al Morton: Reordering
    draft-ietf-ippm-reordering-10.txt

4. Juergen Quittek and/or Saverio Niccolini: traceroute storage
    draft-niccolini-ippm-storetraceroutes-01.txt

5. Composition of metrics
    Al Morton
      draft-morton-ippm-composition-00.txt
    Emile Stephan-Lei Liang
      draft-stephan-ippm-multimetrics-01.txt

6. Henk Uijterwaal: Implementation reports update
    draft-ietf-ippm-implement-00.txt

7. AOB

If you have any additions or changes, let us know,

Matt & Henk

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm