Subject: [ippm] draft-niccolini-ippm-storetraceroutes-01 & XML representation

From: Jerome Durand <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 01 Aug 2005 11:28:38 +0200

Thanks for the presentation! Useful things to do with that respect.

Some information about GGF/NMWG (network monitoring working group) in 
general:

http://nmwg.internet2.edu

I tried to find some information about traceroute storage:

http://dsd.lbl.gov/%7Edang/talks/s5/ggf14/traceroute.html
I don't know if this is the best reference, sorry but I'm pretty sure 
you should be able to find easily the .rnc file for traceroute.

I'm pretty sure Matt can give more accurate references :)

Good luck!

Jerome

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Matthew J Zekauskas <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 02 Aug 2005 12:05:16 -0400

--On Monday, August 01, 2005 11:28 AM +0200 Jerome Durand <[email-masked]> wrote:
[snip]
> I don't know if this is the best reference, sorry but I'm pretty sure you should be able to find
> easily the .rnc file for traceroute.
>

[chair hat off]

Actually, I only lurk on the GGF NM-WG list these days.  I did,
however, ask for more information:
<http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/nm-wg/2005/08/msg00000.html>

One of the replies was a pointer to more info, which boils down
to:
<http://stout.pc.cis.udel.edu/NMWG/> , or specificially (I believe)
<http://stout.pc.cis.udel.edu/nmwg/devguide/node15.html>

Another reply talked about how we might go ahead, should we choose
to do this work:
<http://www-unix.gridforum.org/mail_archive/nm-wg/2005/08/msg00003.html>

--Matt, not an XML or schema expert.