Subject: [ippm] Update of draft dratf-stephan-ippm-multimetrics

From: "STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 22 Oct 2005 09:08:20 +0200

Dear,  

This is a submission of the individual draft
dratf-stephan-ippm-multimetrics-02.txt.

Abstract:
The IETF IP Performance Metrics (IPPM) working group has standardized
metrics for measuring end-to-end performance between 2 points. This memo
defines 2 sets of metrics to extend these end-to-end ones. It defines
spatial metrics for measuring the performance of segments along a path
and metrics for measuring the performance of a group of users in
multiparty communications. 

 <<dratf-stephan-ippm-multimetrics-02.txt>> 

Best Regards
Emile
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm