Subject: [ippm] Fwd: I-D ACTION:draft-svdberg-ippm-temporal-00.txt

From: Steven Van den Berghe <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 19 Oct 2005 13:26:56 +0200

Dear all,

The draft announced below is an attempt to define metric aggregation in
time. The document also contains some initial text which might be used to
merge/re-organize the composition drafts into a new framework (and
corresponding specific metric documents), as i proposed during the Paris
meeting.

Best regards,
Steven (and co-authors)

----------  Forwarded Message  ----------

Subject: I-D ACTION:draft-svdberg-ippm-temporal-00.txt
Date: Tuesday 18 October 2005 21:50
From: [email-masked]
To: [email-masked]

A New Internet-Draft is available from the on-line Internet-Drafts
 directories.

	Title		: Temporal Aggregation of Metrics
	Author(s)	: S. Van den Berghe, et al.
	Filename	: draft-svdberg-ippm-temporal-00.txt
	Pages		: 11
	Date		: 2005-10-18

   This memo intends to define metrics that allow to aggregate metric
   samples over a time interval.  Metrics that are identical in type and
   scope but collected at different times, or in different time windows,
   can be aggregated into a new metric that characterizes the full time
   interval.  The document additionally introduces some comments on
   terminology and motivation that could be the basis for a more general
   framework for metric composition.

A URL for this Internet-Draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-svdberg-ippm-temporal-00.txt

To remove yourself from the I-D Announcement list, send a message to
[email-masked] with the word unsubscribe in the body of the
 message. You can also visit
 https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/I-D-announce to change your
 subscription settings.

Internet-Drafts are also available by anonymous FTP. Login with the username
"anonymous" and a password of your e-mail address. After logging in,
type "cd internet-drafts" and then
	"get draft-svdberg-ippm-temporal-00.txt".

A list of Internet-Drafts directories can be found in
http://www.ietf.org/shadow.html
or ftp://ftp.ietf.org/ietf/1shadow-sites.txt

Internet-Drafts can also be obtained by e-mail.

Send a message to:
	[email-masked].
In the body type:
	"FILE /internet-drafts/draft-svdberg-ippm-temporal-00.txt".

NOTE:	The mail server at ietf.org can return the document in
	MIME-encoded form by using the "mpack" utility.  To use this
	feature, insert the command "ENCODING mime" before the "FILE"
	command.  To decode the response(s), you will need "munpack" or
	a MIME-compliant mail reader.  Different MIME-compliant mail readers
	exhibit different behavior, especially when dealing with
	"multipart" MIME messages (i.e. documents which have been split
	up into multiple messages), so check your local documentation on
	how to manipulate these messages.

Below is the data which will enable a MIME compliant mail reader
implementation to automatically retrieve the ASCII version of the
Internet-Draft.

-------------------------------------------------------

--
Steven Van den Berghe
Department of Information Technology
Ghent University - IBBT - IMEC
http://www.ibcn.intec.ugent.be
Tel: +32 (0) 9 331 49 73
Fax: +32 (0) 9 331 48 99
_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm