Subject: [ippm] draft of an IPPM reporting registry

From: "STEPHAN Emile RD-CORE-LAN" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 9 Jul 2006 01:56:45 +0200

Hi

I read carefully the current IPPM drafts on composition, on reporting
measurement to users, storing traceroute storage.

I get to the conclusion that the right for the WG to work simultaneously
on the different aspects of these topics was to collect in a IANA
registry the best current practices in terms of reporting IP Performance
Metrics (IPPM) measurements for composition, to users and to end-users.

The first version is available on line at 
 
http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk/draft-stephan-ippm-reporting-registry-
00.txt 

Regards
Emile

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm