Subject: [ippm] (off topic) CFP: MJCN network measurement special issue

From: Nevil Brownlee <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2007 11:29:18 +1300

Hi all:

I'm guest editor for a special issue of the Mediterranean Journal of
Computers and Networks, with the theme "Network Measurement and Data 
Minining."
If you're at all interested, please have a look at
   http://www1.ietf.org/mail-archive/web/ipfix/current/msg03874.html

Thanks, Nevil

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Nevil Brownlee                    Computer Science Department | ITS
Phone: +64 9 373 7599 x88941             The University of Auckland
FAX: +64 9 373 7453   Private Bag 92019, Auckland 1142, New Zealand

-----------------------------------------------------------------------
This mail sent through University of Auckland http://www.auckland.ac.nz

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm