Subject: [ippm] End of WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-storetraceroutes-03.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 12 Apr 2007 09:27:36 +0200

IPPM Group,

The WGLC for this draft ended on Tuesday.  A number of comments were
raised and the authors will do a next version of this draft.  A second
WGLC will be started as soon as this is available.

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm