Subject: Tag can later be inspected using service object TagService.

From: "Kit C. Caldwell" <[email-masked]>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 12:05:10 -0400

CDPN Acquires GPS And Wireless Transportation Development Company!

China Datacom Corp.
Sym: CDPN
Close: $0.065

CDPN, through its subsidiary "Supremacy Intl", acquired all outstanding
shares in General Link Information Systems. General manages, serves and
operates the only GPS vehicle monitoring and management system in China,
and provides a wide range of mobile applications for the transport
industry. This is HOT! It's already taking off, volume jumped through
the roof Friday! Read the release and get in on CDPN first thing Monday.

Making sure we always strip directory path from the file name if user
specified full path for the policy file in the "Output file name" input
field in the "Compiler" tab of firewall object dialog.
10 Summary  This is bugfix release.
System resolver should take care of recursion and CNAME records, if any.
PREROUTING chain in mangle table is executed before PREROUTING chain in
the nat table, so placing tagging rules in the PREROUTING chain would
make them fire before DNAT. Please use latest nightly build of 2. 7
Release Notes Firewall Builder Release Notes  Version  2.
Compiler for iptables generates shell code to read the contents of the
file when firewall configuration is activated.
If this is not the case, built-in installer can be instructed to ask for
the authentication information before it touches each firewall.
12 Release Notes Firewall Builder 2.
11 Firewall Builder v2. By popular request, built-in installer can now
save a copy of . 2 has been released I'll be speaking about Firewall
Builder on DFN-CERT workshop Firewall Builder for PIX v1. Bulk install
operation is only possible if all firewalls use the same user name and
password for authentication.
The object can be configured to read the file at compile time or at run
time. ): GUI used show fanthom 'Policy', 'NAT' and 'Routing' tabs when
user deleted objects from the Deleted Objects library, provided some of
these objects were previously deleted firewalls. Making sure we always
strip directory path from the file name if user specified full path for
the policy file in the "Output file name" input field in the "Compiler"
tab of firewall object dialog.
8 Release Notes Firewall Builder Release Notes  Version  2.
Finally beta testing is over and the  release is out.
0 Firewall Builder on Mac OS X Firewall Builder v1. 9 ( bug report )
that affects built-in installer for firewalls running PF or ipfilter.
Compiler aborts processing if the file can not be found or can not be
read.
9 Release Notes Firewall Builder 2. 9 Release Notes Firewall Builder 2.
This lead to generation of incorrect iptables commands.
System resolver should take care of recursion and CNAME records, if any.
1 has been released What is new in Firewall Builder 2. 0 Support for
Linksys devices running Sveasoft firmware Help us test Firewall Builder
2.
The name of the chain is the name of the branch choosen by
administrator.
fwb file to the firewall. 5 build 98 for RedHat Enterprise Linux 3 and
4.
Emulation is controlled by a global option in the "Compiler" tab of the
firewall properties dialog (default is "off"). 10 require API library
libfwbuilder version 2.
9 Summary  This is bugfix release. We plan to run public beta for a few
months and release final version in October.
fw) but installer incorrectly uses name with suffix .
9 Several bugs have been fixed in the GUI and policy compiler for
iptables.
11 Release Notes Firewall Builder 2.