Subject: doorbell well-rounded

From: Oliver Y. Witt <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 26 Jun 2007 15:07:40 -0700

Market Makers Short SREA, Watchers Pick It To Explode!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.31

SREA hit price spikes of 600% last week and is still hold at a 300%
increase as Market Makers are pushing it down to grab control.
Stockprofiler.us, Businessnewsnow.us, & OTCPicks.com all pick it to take
off. Get in on the Market Makers play and grab SREA first thing
Wednesday!

If it does happen, it's the kind of thing that makes you wonder what the
networks think are the really important issues in this world.

And if enough of us find it, then the world will find it too.

The truth is you're the weak.
For he                          is truly his brother's keeper and       
                  the finder of lost children.

Jackson in Tarantino's "Pulp Fiction" said it this way in the movie's
final scene.

I'm tryin' real hard to                          be a shepherd.

There is plenty of blame to go around. As I have written elsewhere, I
knew Paris' family well.
Like her late great uncle Nicky, it's what she does so well. It's not
just President Fool or The Evil Veep, or even Condoleeeeza the
Incompetent. JULES                         There's a passage I got
memorized.
Like her late great uncle Nicky, it's what she does so well. My guess is
that the drinking gene runs in the Hilton family, and Paris has
inherited it directly from her great uncle Nicky. In the course of our
rocky romance, I met The Family: Conrad, the patriarch and creator of
the fortune; and Baron and his wife Marilyn, Paris' grandparents. She's
young and, even though she'd violated her parole three times, deserved,
I thought, the benefit of the doubt.

"The path of the                          righteous man is beset on all
sides                          by the inequities of the selfish and     
                    the tyranny of evil men. I have just read that some
of Dua Khalil's relatives have been arrested, but her brutal death
should be a signpost for us all. For he                          is
truly his brother's keeper and                          the finder of
lost children.
Unfortunately for Baron, Nicky was Conrad's favorite.

And then there are those of us out here in the dark. I've quoted this
one before from Ghandi: Be the change you want to see in the world.

She will be rewarded handsomely for behaving like a spoiled child. Or
perhaps she became too westernized.

While we are told that this new corporate government is benign and has
only our well being as its purpose, the fact is that making profits for
their own sake is all it cares about. But I saw some                    
     shit this mornin' made me think twice. These cultures have lived
and fought side by side in that part of the world almost since the
beginning of civilization.