Subject: [ippm] WGLC for draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 08 Jun 2007 15:10:09 +0200

IPPM group,

This is a second WGLC for the draft "Defining Network Capacity" 
(draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt).

The draft has been discussed extensively in this group, all comments from
the previous WGLC have been included and it appears to finished by now.
We like to start a WGLC on it in order to move it forward.  Please raise
any remaining issues by Friday, June 22, 9:00 UTC.

An URL for the draft is:
http://www.ietf.org/internet-drafts/draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm