Subject: Most of the travel is within the US, but occasionally, international travel is required.

From: Dennis K. Petty <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 13:41:05 +0200

Everyone Is Watching SREA! UP Again!

Score One Inc. (SREA)
$0.41 UP 2.5%

SREA continues its steady climb for the second week. UP nearly 400% in
the last two weeks, Stock reporting sites across the board are issuing
stock watch notices. Read the news, look at the numbers, and get on SREA
Friday!

What type of facilities? Any transportation or rail transit system
facilities knowledge and experience?

Liaison with Service Department to coordinate commissioning and service,
provide any necessary technical assistance to allow satisfactory
commissioning of the equipment supplied.

Position performs a variety of engineering work in design of skid
mounted process equipment containing heaters, heat exchangers, blowers,
pumps and other equipment and instrumentation. What degrees and
certifications do you have?

Pipeline experience a definite plus. Please tell us about your
familiarity with machine shop standards and practices. Position performs
a variety of engineering work in design of skid mounted process
equipment containing heaters, heat exchangers, blowers, pumps and other
equipment and instrumentation. Process Engineer who will utilize
state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment to lead efforts to improve paper
machine efficiencies and finishing in its North American mills.

It must be broad Rotating Equipment Engineering experience. The selected
candidate should also be capable of basic prototype development,
assembly and testing with general knowledge of manufacturing and
assembly methodologies.
This position requires all candidates applying to this position to have
a BSEE.

IMMEDIATE NEED for Senior Consulting Engineer in the Philadelphia, PA.
Do you have refinery-petroleum experience?

Why would you want to relocate to Southeast Kansas.

Assist Lead Consulting Engineer in departmental procedures and
standards.

Please rate your experience with Pro-E. This company offers an extensive
benefit package. Select, design and purchase equipment to meet contract
requirements Communicate with customers and visit job sites as required
to ensure satisfactory contract execution. You will also be providing
direction to layout - design. Describe in detail your experience with
coordinating the activities of contractors during construction to insure
schedules, while ensuring quality and safety are maintained. We have a
need for a Electrical Project Engineers for a petroleum refinery in LA.
Must have excellent planning and organizational skills, along with
strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.

Must have excellent planning and organizational skills, along with
strong interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
Questions you will be asked - Describe your educational background and
any certifications you may hold. Comprehensive benefits package and paid
relocation will be considered.
RELOCATION is available for the right candidate.

Describe your construction supervision experience. The candidate will
need to have experience with construction safety and current Federal ans
OSHA requirements.

Provide monthly reports on contract cost, invoicing forecast and status.

An understanding of the combustion process is a distinct advantage.
Strong interpersonal communication skills are a must. We have a need for
a Product Design Engineer in rural western upstate NY. Relo may be
available for the right candidates.
We have an immediate need for a Gas Pipeline Engineer for a position in
Bellevue, WA.
Please summarize this experience in a large plant setting?
A PE license is preferred.
This position requires all candidates applying to this position to have
a BSEE.
Please tell us about your experience in a high speed manufacturing plant
environment. The candidates having Masters and PhD holder will be given
Preference with Communication abilities both written and verbal.

Pipeline experience a definite plus.

Do you live or are you willing to relocate to Irvine, California?