Subject: recreate

From: Courtney Geffrey <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 11 Jun 2007 10:20:52 +0700

CAON Now Holds 12 Environmental Patents! Investors Respond!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

CAON acquires Harbin Hongbo and its 12 patents. This company's new
direction was released in a fact sheet Friday. Investors are already
jumping all over it. Read the release and get all over CAON first thing
Monday!

She is on bail and denies the charges. Correspondents say that hundreds
of Tamils, many from impoverished rural areas, live in boarding houses
in Colombo while they seek work at home or abroad. "It is quite
appalling. "We have been writing to the Indian government, which has
been writing to Pakistan," says Damayanty V Tambay, the wife of Flt Lt
VV Tambay. Her husband, Flt Lt Manohar Purohit of the Indian Air Force,
flew a number of sorties into Bangladesh, which was then called East
Pakistan, and came home a couple of times for brief intervals.
Members of the rival Meena tribe in Rajasthan, who at present corner
most of the quota benefits, have threatened their own protests if Gujjar
demands are met. Mr Rahman has also been in detention since March. He
never came back after that," she says.
Our correspondent says this was despite the interior ministry announcing
the body was ready for collection and President Hamid Karzai repeatedly
ordering that it be handed over. They opened our eyes and told us to go
since our relatives were waiting Musa,  Released hostage He was killed
three weeks ago fighting US-led troops in Helmand province.

Mr Rane said every Indian citizen with relevant documents has the right
to buy agricultural land.

We've had three years of bad news and delays all the time so this is
quite a fillip Trevor Foster Legal experts say the authorities have two
months to complete the extradition formalities. A number of Indians,
both military and non-military, released by Pakistan over the following
years said they had met Capt Kaura in one jail or another. Abdul Manan
Farahi said the suspects also came from Parvan province. "It is very
frustrating.
Mr Sabet has a reputation for sacking officials suspected of corruption.

Industrial conglomerate Tata has had an SEZ approved for the eastern
state of Orissa, while IT firm Wipro's proposal in the southern state of
Andhra Pradesh has also been given the green light. Most of Pakistan's
legal community came out in open support of the judge. "My vehicle had
four bullets in it afterwards, while the vehicle belonging to the head
of  criminal police, Gen Ali Shah Paktiwals, had nine bullets in it.
An older son, aged three, was with her at the time of the attack, but
none of her six children was injured.
Although six people have been arrested, eyewitnesses say three gunmen
broke into her house and killed her.
We are studying it and we will make a statement shortly to address the
whole issue of Bob Woolmer," Mr Thomas said.
Iqbal Kazmi's wife, Sadia, says she has not heard from him since
Wednesday. The lawyers submitted responses to the chief justice in the
Supreme Court on behalf of Gen Musharraf's chief of staff and two
intelligence agency heads. Days later, Jamaican Police Commissioner
Lucius Thomas said the former England player had died as a result of
"manual strangulation".

"It is OK for the Tamil Tigers to indulge in this sort of ethnic 
cleaning because they have no moral responsibility, but a government 
can't behave like this," he said. The Commerce Ministry decision comes
after a two-month freeze on approving SEZs, which have attracted
protests from threatened farmers and landowners.
Herat: A city reborn In pictures: Ordinary lives Pain of suicide women
In graphics: Harsh realities ANALYSIS Nato struggles 'Peace deal' Who
are the militants?

The family has informed the police. The latest demonstrations came as
the government said it was suspending sweeping new curbs on the media.

Only the government of Pakistan can help us. He said his government
looked forward to the huge revenues these proposed projects will bring
to the state.
He too was on my target list, this is why he attacked me.
She is on bail and denies the charges.

On Thursday it was confirmed that four members of Khan's family had been
charged with familial homicide.
One of them, Dulal Goswami, said: "The database on the fallout of these
huge dams on the region's ecology is uncertain because the environmental
impact studies are clearly inadequate.
I settled in my reclining chair and slowly, deliberately started opening
the mail.
It said they were directed at anyone occupying lodgings or temporary
residences in Colombo and cannot  provide valid reasons for doing so.

His wireless operator escaped and told the family. The new media laws
have incensed Gen Musharraf's opponents, who have been staging
demonstrations against his rule since he suspended Mr Chaudhry.

I'm told there are postmen in Pakistan, but I haven't had a visit from
one yet. Our correspondent says this was despite the interior ministry
announcing the body was ready for collection and President Hamid Karzai
repeatedly ordering that it be handed over. Rajesh Kaura believes his
brother Ravinder is alive in Pakistan He says his brother, Capt Ravinder
Kaura, was captured by Pakistani troops from an observation post on the
West Pakistan front.
Mr Bainsla is due to hold a meeting with  Rajasthan Chief Minister
Vasundhara Raje Scindia on Thursday. She says when he did not return for
a long time, she called him on his mobile phone which he answered and
said he was on his way home. "They may even have landed at some mental
asylum, or in a military facility such as the Attock Fort.
She was due to address the UN Human Rights Council in Geneva next week.
But Mr Ramachandran added: "Call centre people will have to be better
trained, tele-marketing operations have to be professionalised.

But I still get unsolicited calls from credit card companies, banks and
hotels.

Mr Woolmer died soon after being found unconscious in his hotel room in
Jamaica, following Pakistan's humiliating exit from the World Cup.

We have no way of knowing.