Subject: You have the serotonin-boosting effect of cocoa which helps elevate your mood when you're on a diet.

From: Win <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 7 Jun 2007 13:11:36 +0300

Since I have been made aware of possible dangers in using products
containing aspartame, I have ceased using them and have noticed many
changes in the way I feel, all for the better. It develops slowly,
usually over several years, and rarely produces dramatic symptoms. it is
the most helpful that i have found so far.

I have always wanted that and I think I have to thank Trim Spa for
them.

This is the real stuff. In a qualified way, yes.

So, it can really only be effective if you combine it with these other
strategies that are proven to work.

Take back your health power!

" Laurie Deutsch Mozian recommends in "Foods That Fight Disease" that
diabetics and obese dieters eat small, healthy meals more
frequently.

That especially includes soft drinks, which are sweetened with a highly
refined added sugar known as high-fructose corn syrup. Where can you
find Trim Spa?

That is a chemical addiction, and it's not the kind of chemical
addiction you want for the long term. By now, virtually everyone in the
world has heard about the weight loss supplement called Trim Spa. But
the good news on green tea extract is that it's an effective weight loss
herb. One of the very first things you should do is get yourself
addicted to caffeinated soft drinks. "You might think that replacing
white sugar with honey, molasses, and other 'healthy' sweeteners is the
way to go.

"Fat, especially saturated fat, may be as dangerous for diabetics as
sugar.

I think even though we do tend to be overweight and obese as a nation,
very few people are aware of how they actually got there. Let's get
serious about what all this means.

However, the Life Extension Foundation states in "Disease Prevention and
Treatment" that consuming aspartame poses a potential health hazard,
although the matter is highly debated.

All you have to do is look for brand-name foods packaged in beautiful
boxes with delicious-looking pictures of foods on the front. Be sure to
order the largest quantities of soft drinks, fries and hamburgers,
because it's quantity that counts here.