Subject: affect

From: Odette Spears <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 19:29:11 -0400

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D. made it clear as he began
taking questions at yesterday's National Italian American Foundation
luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the Supreme Court's forthcoming
opinions. "It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees,"
said Adele Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in
Castaneda's case. Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D.

made it clear as he began taking questions at yesterday's National
Italian American Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the
Supreme Court's forthcoming opinions.

"It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees," said Adele
Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's
case. Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D. made it clear as he
began taking questions at yesterday's National Italian American
Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the Supreme Court's
forthcoming opinions.

"It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees," said Adele
Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's
case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D.

made it clear as he began taking questions at yesterday's National
Italian American Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the
Supreme Court's forthcoming opinions.

"It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees," said Adele
Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's
case. Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D. made it clear as he
began taking questions at yesterday's National Italian American
Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the Supreme Court's
forthcoming opinions.

"It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees," said Adele
Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's
case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D. made it clear as he began
taking questions at yesterday's National Italian American Foundation
luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the Supreme Court's forthcoming
opinions. "It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees,"
said Adele Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in
Castaneda's case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D.

made it clear as he began taking questions at yesterday's National
Italian American Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the
Supreme Court's forthcoming opinions. "It's all too common in the
treatment of federal detainees," said Adele Kimmel, a lawyer for Public
Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D.

made it clear as he began taking questions at yesterday's National
Italian American Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the
Supreme Court's forthcoming opinions.

"It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees," said Adele
Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's
case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D. made it clear as he began
taking questions at yesterday's National Italian American Foundation
luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the Supreme Court's forthcoming
opinions. "It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees,"
said Adele Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in
Castaneda's case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D. made it clear as he began
taking questions at yesterday's National Italian American Foundation
luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the Supreme Court's forthcoming
opinions.

"It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees," said Adele
Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's
case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D. made it clear as he began
taking questions at yesterday's National Italian American Foundation
luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the Supreme Court's forthcoming
opinions.

"It's all too common in the treatment of federal detainees," said Adele
Kimmel, a lawyer for Public Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's
case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D.

made it clear as he began taking questions at yesterday's National
Italian American Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the
Supreme Court's forthcoming opinions. "It's all too common in the
treatment of federal detainees," said Adele Kimmel, a lawyer for Public
Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's case.

Severe Thunderstorm Watch in Effect for D.

made it clear as he began taking questions at yesterday's National
Italian American Foundation luncheon that he couldn't reveal any of the
Supreme Court's forthcoming opinions. "It's all too common in the
treatment of federal detainees," said Adele Kimmel, a lawyer for Public
Justice and a co-counsel in Castaneda's case.