Subject: [ippm] Call for agenda items for Chicago

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 15 Jun 2007 13:13:06 +0200

IPPM group,

We'll meet at the next IETF in Chicago.  Please send agenda items to BOTH
chairs.  Topics that I have so-far are:

  * TWAMP/Kaynam
  * BW Capacity Draft/Joe Ishac
  * Duplicate draft/Henk

Matt & Henk

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm