Subject: perennial analysis

From: Lambert Bird <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 5 Jun 2007 21:07:00 -0500

CAON Takes New Direction. Investors Are All Over It!

Chan-On International Inc.
Symbol: CAON
Close: $0.72 UP 4.35%

Volume Jumped through the roof today as CAON announced it has changed
its direction and acquired Harbin Hongbo, as wells as its 12 patients
for environmentally safe construction materials. Investors are already
seeing the potential. We expect great things from CAON with big news
expected Monday. Get on CAON first thing Monday!

This has driven me to a sense of mission to liberate photos of "notable"
for people to use on Wikipedia and other sites.
There are plenty of places to have a garden and sit quietly. The problem
is, I don't even know what to search for. fm announced that CBS will be
acquiring Last.
I write with my right hand, throw and do most other things with my left.
I think it's a good fit and the team seems happy with the deal.
Seriously, there's a bunch of things that sound interesting and healthy
but should only be done once in a while and preferably under medical
supervision. So I thought I'd mention it here after reading a rather
vivid blog post about it. I don't have allergies, but I'd think anything
that would help to curb ones use of medications would be a plus.

The interesting thing to me is that she's quite ambidextrous and can do
a lot of things equally or close to equally well with both hands.

talk about how they were basically just getting started.
I hadn't heard of a Neti pot either until I watched an Oprah episode
with Dr.

, A part of The New York Times Company. Europeans tend to use the fork
with their left hand, and knife with their right hand.
my wife has ok handwriting and can draw fairly well but I have a
suspicion she'd be even better if she'd been allowed to grow up left
handed. Anyway, I tried it today and it was awesome. Surely it would
just be a matter of removing the code in the configuration file named
'mind-control. Read our story for more information. Play Video Open a
Stuck PC DriveBefore you call tech support, try this simple trick for
opening a jammed drive.

Find   John Battelle's Searchblog Excerpt: - "Digg for chicks.
I'll be going to Switzerland, Germany, Croatia, Macedonia, US and Puerto
Rico.
I've take several psychology classes with very good teachers and they
have covered the topic of handedness.

"   Ask's commercial leaked by TC. , A part of The New York Times
Company. I have a friend with allergies and I intend to query him on his
knowledge of the pot.
Chatting to various friends at Google and Yahoo, it was clear that
neither of the two would pay the kinds of valuations that the media
companies were paying for their acquisitions.

I hadn't heard of a Neti pot either until I watched an Oprah episode
with Dr.

There are also cases of people with fully flipped anatomy called Situs
inversus, I suppose they might be wired the opposite way.
It's inspired me to pull the camera back out of the bag and document
things along the way.
my wife has ok handwriting and can draw fairly well but I have a
suspicion she'd be even better if she'd been allowed to grow up left
handed. Hardware and software all together.

I still have a really hard time feeling comfortable schmoozing at
cocktail parties and left most of them early.

A few notes of my own that I posted on Flickr:  Bill: "I'd give a lot
for Steve's taste.

Hope your travel is well.