Subject: [ippm] End of WG LC for draft-ietf-ippm-bw-capacity-05.txt

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 09:37:49 +0200

IPPM Group,

This is to let you know that no issues were raised during the 2nd WGLC
for this draft.  We'll pass the draft on to the AD in the next few days.

Matt & Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm