Subject: flattering cookie

From: Dennis U. Sylvester <[email-masked]>
Date: Sun, 8 Jul 2007 02:08:36 +0300

VPSN WILL MOVE LIKE A COMET AND ITS ONLY GOING TO GET BETTER! Watch this
SUPERNOVA closely MONDAY!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC
Symbol: VPSN
Price: $0.021

BANGKOK, THAILAND, July 2007
Advertising Agencies Ready to Ink Deals!

The company wishes to announce that it is in final negotiations for
representation with some of the world's largest advertising agencies to
market and reserve the blimps for there clients.

VPSN THE RISING STAR, IS SET FOR SUPERNOVA STATUS ON MONDAY!

Yet they still got upset when their neighbors did the same.

Naturally, the men were worse. I considered this to be perfectly
reasonable, and so did most of the farmers sons. As a result, they saw
their neighbors more often than they heard them, and they most certainly
didn't do anything simply because doing so would annoy somebody else.
Mostly because the Weekend men all had money, and most of the Locals
didn't. The farmers saw these city bred newcomers as being loud, brash
and arrogant, and as having no respect for their way of life.

For my company's part, they were also happy with assessors number one
and two, and they did exactly what I predicted with the report from
assessor number three. At this stage in the training we were given a
lecture on acoustic safety. Where considerable shouting was soon heard.

In fact, the diagrams were so basic that they didn't even tell us that
one end opens out between a woman's legs.
The schoolA first, I didn't quite know what to expect.
Offering them a raft of services devised to allow them to get the best
out of their teeth, and him to get the most out of their wallets.

Which is to say, with something less than respect.

The former of whom made the town work, and the latter of whom provided
the extra income and employment needed to keep the town from collapsing.
I swear he looked about ready to choke the next person who dared even
sneeze. Needless to say, as soon as I found out that there was a martial
arts school in town, I signed right up and went alongI know what you're
thinking. I've had stick Sensei before so I know what it should be like,
a student must be totally committed to his study and totally obedient to
his master. Most of which was necessary, and which was probably due
anyway, but put off because of the inconvenience of traveling so far to
the nearest orthodontist.

There was a brief interlude when the boy's parents arrived, then more
shouting, then a brief interlude when the sheriff arrived, then even
more shouting. After all of this comes me.

I kept everything else at Mrs.

To finish off, the instructor brought out a pistol loaded with blanks
and got us to listen to how loud it was with and outside, and then again
in the enclosed space of the range. Mostly because the Weekend men all
had money, and most of the Locals didn't. Mostly because the Weekend men
all had money, and most of the Locals didn't.

Specifically, that this makeup was made up of precisely one type of
person.