Subject: industrious bashful

From: Leon Solomon <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 11 Jul 2007 13:36:23 +0100

VPSN Has Wild Day as Stock climbs $0.019 (90.48%) GAIN!

VISION AIRSHIPS INC (Other OTC:VPSN.PK)

The 24 hrs has been a sky rocket for VPSN. With major news to be
released stirring interest has brought huge returns for investors. The
key is, knowing when to get on and when to get off a stock, for
successful day trading. VPSN has distinct patterns to watch for. This
ride is not over. Jump on now and ride the price up on the highest
return "Day Trade" we have featured this year.

Get on VPSN first thing Tuesday as we stired you in the right direction
for Monday.

Something to keep in mind when you're using fans next.

I think it might make the "always consider buying" list!

A good combination can make a huge difference to the heat you feel on
the other side. It'll also make you feel like you're living in a cave or
bunker. Blow air out through an open window - here's something I didn't
know. You heard me uber cool.

Gotta run - it'll increase my score! It's all relative of course.

If you're already wearing sandals removing them will still give you a
benefit.

I need all the preservatives I can get.

It's a very tasty red you'll probably have some trouble stopping
drinking, plus it has a nice little frog on the label.
And I don't mean just a little better than the rest I mean their the
only bits.

A good combination can make a huge difference to the heat you feel on
the other side.

With it's slow progression you feel like you're being pushed along by
the ebbs and whorls of a river on a summer's day. I guess I'm kind of
hoping that people's interest wanes a little so I can get ahead - that's
probably wrong of me isn't it?

The amusing preview you may or may not have seen are the best bits.

But let us say this: it rocked. I like that they found a model who
doesn't quite look natural in the face too - more of an authentic
post-botox look. pointing a fan to blow hot air out through an open
window is more effective then sucking cool air in through the window.
FitOff allows you to track your daily exercise, awarding Fitness and
Activity points based on how long and what you did.

Sit back and enjoy the ride on this one.

That being said - it's almost worth the "wine list" price - this
spectacular, smooth, red is great for any occasion - I enjoy it with
barbecue, steak, stews and in a glass. It's so easy to get lost in this
song when you hear it. Gotta run - it'll increase my score!

I cannot stand the concept of ads on something I paid for - but worse to
lock the disc so you can't escape it. Just be warned - you'll see a
difference on your utility bill.