Subject: [ippm] Slides for Chicago

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 11:31:12 +0200

IPPM group,

For those of you presenting in Chicago: please send your slides to
the chairs before the meeting, so we can upload them to the web.  Thanks,

Henk

-- 
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Henk Uijterwaal                           Email: henk.uijterwaal(at)ripe.net
RIPE Network Coordination Centre          http://www.amsterdamned.org/~henk
P.O.Box 10096          Singel 258         Phone: +31.20.5354414
1001 EB Amsterdam      1016 AB Amsterdam  Fax: +31.20.5354445
The Netherlands        The Netherlands    Mobile: +31.6.55861746
------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Lawyer: "Now sir, I'm sure you are an intelligent and honest man--"
# Witness: "Thank you. If I weren't under oath, I'd return the compliment."

_______________________________________________
ippm mailing list
[email-masked] 
https://www1.ietf.org/mailman/listinfo/ippm

---

From: Henk Uijterwaal <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 24 Jul 2007 00:17:13 +0200

Reminder, if you haven't sent anything, please do so now.