Subject: credo decoration

From: Marshall E. Tristan <[email-masked]>
Date: Thu, 5 Jul 2007 09:26:00 +0400

ERMX Continues To Expand As Stock Climbs Up 16.6%!

EntreMetrix Inc. (ERMX)
$0.21 UP 16.6%

ERMX announced further expansion with K-9 Genetics. Healthy and Premium
dog foods grossed $3.6 Billion in 2006, up from $1.9 billion in previous
years. Read up on ERMX over the holiday, we think you will see even more
fireworks on Thursday morning!

do you sense any spite? Are you going to live in    NY near ME?
And I just   have to add how jealous I am that you   guys are living in
Richmond.
Mazal Tov to you both.

May you    celebrate many many more simchas    and brachos in the
future.
We love    you so much!

I am so happy for you! MAZAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL    TOOOOOOOOOOOOV!
May there be many more simchot to    come! tuns   of simcha and crazy
fun times for u both!
u know, it's been   waiting to go up for a while.

im not gonna    go crazy just want to say that ive    heard endless
stories of bracha from    rikki and shes amazing. We hope to see you in 
  teaneck really soon.

We    are so happy for you AND so upset    that we missed this! It was a
beautiful and    leibedik simcha.

anyways, ive decided    to write you a poem:   a perky little redhead  
writing songs about bedhead   came one day    to L. Hope to speak to you
soon!

Please    wish your daughter a big mazel tov    and whenever she misses
home, just    remind her it could have been    Pittsburgh.
Angelina and    Brad step aside! We are    so happy for you! this is so 
  exciting!

The    pictures are stunning! I am so   excited for both of you and for
your   families. i was having   attacks !

May your    life together be filled with hatzlacha,    bracha, parnassa,
briut, and ahava.
been    wondering where you've been the    last few weeks, havent seen
you    round the JLE!
anyways, ive decided    to write you a poem:   a perky little redhead  
writing songs about bedhead   came one day    to L.

It    was great listening to all the    messages on my voicemail after
the    fact.

ephraim and I    are so excited for you! It was a beautiful and   
leibedik simcha.

We're more than    excited woohoo.

may you build a bayit    neeman beyisroel!

Please    wish your daughter a big mazel tov    and whenever she misses
home, just    remind her it could have been    Pittsburgh. i cannot wait
for the    day when you move here and i can    receive delicious chesed
meals from    you. malka- if you would like any    specific people in
eretz yisrael to    know, email me and iy"H i will tell    them! all the
best and lots of    love and only good things cause you    deserve them.
I gave you guys your bracha on the    phone, so just pretend I said it
here    too. It was so nice to take    part in your simcha. I   hope
that the happiness that you share   together only gets stronger as the
years   go by. I hope i can be by your    wedding although i may be in
eretz    Yisroel, but ya never know Mashaich    may Come IYH! Wishing
you much    hatzlacha, briut and smachot.