Subject: Jones wishes the company could have gone private and thus gained much more personal wealth.

From: hypochondriac <[email-masked]>
Date: Tue, 17 Jul 2007 02:15:08 -0400

SZSN Sales UP 30%! Market Watchers Pick SZSN.

Shandong Zhouyuan Seed and Nursery Co., Ltd (SZSN)
$0.43 UP 30%

Sales reports show sales up 37.6% over last year. OTCPicks.com and
RedHotPennyStock.com feature SZSN. Stock UP 30%! Get on SZSN first thing
Tuesday!

The boss, by virtue of appointment, becomes the LEADER, whether great
and fearless or tyrannical and unsupportive or whatever.
Conviction leaders know that the answer to creating effective 
differentiation lies on the inside and within their people, Beat your
own drum and enjoy it. With reversal you reverse the usual  direction of
an action: if planes land upside down, a reversal has them landing 
backwards.

If team members are not  genuinely open with each other about their
mistakes and weaknesses, it is  impossible to build a foundation of
trust.

The question you need to ask  yourself is: Are your enriching your life
or are you adding emotional clutter  by always wanting more of these
things?

Openness and  honest communication enables both management and employees
to address the  solution together and creates ownership.

You are worried that you are not going to be able to achieve your vision
 of a stronger, more confident and proactive you.

The clear message is that trust is the cornerstone of  all teams. In
addition to this there is problem-solving, where  elements of known
situations are applied in new combinations. Money can be an  elusive
beast and so, in order to make money, we need to focus on it and target 
it.

It is also a  book that I would strongly recommend to any CEO or senior
executive and to any  senior person who is in the process of moving
between companies.

Leaders fall into two  camps. Then, the temptation will  be to rely on
the tried and trusted processes all the time. According  to David Jones,
the British retail maestro, there are three types of  entrepreneur.
However, if we continued our thinking, possibly we would find an even
better result. We are more prosperous than ever yet people feel  poorer
and poorer.
Jones wishes the company could have gone private and thus gained much 
more personal wealth. Keep at it and you will get there.
Teams that lack trust are incapable of fully  and honestly debating
issues as they resort to veiled discussions and guarded comments.

Challenge is a powerful tool but you need discipline to use it.
The benefit of the way  the story is told is that the model Lencioni is
describing is related to the  reader in a context that will seem
familiar.

Despite these trends towards greater globalisation, the  irony is that
we are becoming more individual.

The question you need to ask  yourself is: Are your enriching your life
or are you adding emotional clutter  by always wanting more of these
things? So now there is an idea and an edea too. All were looking to
Brandspirit to help them understand what their brand stood for. The
majority of the CEOs  involved have inherited problems from predecessors
who carried their massive  rewards into a wealthy retirement. We
exercise greater choices in our  spending patterns, personal relations
and our lifestyles. The boss, by virtue of appointment, becomes the
LEADER, whether great and fearless or tyrannical and unsupportive or
whatever. We need to go  further than paying lip service to creativity.

New concepts and  ideas have to be developed. An example is form-filling
for the sake of it.
Time For Thinking  How much of your time do you spend thinking?

Opportunity is the watchword.
The next step is to let your clients know.

Management would seem to be just another discipline, another area in
which a body of knowledge, including theory, has been accumulated.
Founders Keepers  There are many  heart-warming tales of youngsters
quitting university to start up companies  that make them billions of
dollars. Misconceptions exist regarding creativity.

This shift in emphasis isn't  new. The brain makes patterns and uses
them.

Persistence is the key! The inability to openly discuss issues leads to
a lack  of commitment.

Most of the time you need a  prime mover to get the venture going, even
if it is more a partnership than a  hierarchy.

Leaders fall into two  camps.
His findings  suggest that people such as Gates and Larry Ellison of
Oracle are the  exceptions who prove the rule. There can be an incentive
for  wrongdoing if debatable numbers have the potential to increase
company  management rewards. He goes on to discuss methods of assessing
and  characterising culture.
You have to do something about it. In our every day lives we may admire
the same celebrities, but we are  not all the same.
But recognize that all of these Excuses are INVALID.
Performance-related bonuses and massive stock options are also received
by  these super bosses, as well as enormous pensions and other perks.

Absence of trust creates the circumstance for  the second dysfunction,
fear of conflict. The six sections of the book examine: Global  life,
balancing work and personal life, personal and corporate success, 
lifestyles, life in re-invented corporations and citizenship.